5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Always on the raggedy edge. 

thats the problem with the TT, the winner is the one who pushes himself and his bike right up to that edge, not much needed to find the tipping point and very few get away with falling over from that edge, not sure if anything can or should be done about it though, road racers will always seek out the adrenalin rush that a good lap there gives.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, neil82 said:

thats the problem with the TT, the winner is the one who pushes himself and his bike right up to that edge, not much needed to find the tipping point and very few get away with falling over from that edge, not sure if anything can or should be done about it though, road racers will always seek out the adrenalin rush that a good lap there gives.

All road racers know the risks none better than Michael Dunlop, in a world being sanitised with rules, regulations and health and safety wankers I'd hate to see road racing being turned into just another track day. 

• Like 3

yeah michael is certainly on fire at the tt races clocked up his 25th win this morning, just one more win to equal  uncle joeys 26 wins, sadly a spanish rider lost his life yesterday,the fastest spaniard ever round the course, did a 125mph in qualifying last week,  these boys know the risks, but love the mountain course, real good coverage of it this year.

• Like 3
On 07/06/2023 at 16:00, grompz said:

yeah michael is certainly on fire at the tt races clocked up his 25th win this morning, just one more win to equal  uncle joeys 26 wins, sadly a spanish rider lost his life yesterday,the fastest spaniard ever round the course, did a 125mph in qualifying last week,  these boys know the risks, but love the mountain course, real good coverage of it this year.

Its defo in michaels DNA

I live 2 minutes from start / finish line , to use mere mortals their un-feckin-real , Hickman broke the lap record today , average speed 136.+ mph over 37+ miles off normal road crazy , hope Dunlop equals his uncles record tomorrow which is 26 wins.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, lanesra said:

I live 2 minutes from start / finish line , to use mere mortals their un-feckin-real , Hickman broke the lap record today , average speed 136.+ mph over 37+ miles off normal road crazy , hope Dunlop equals his uncles record tomorrow which is 26 wins.

Do you think there's a chance of 137 being broken tomorrow lanesra? 

Been an unbelievable fortnight , racing on the edge & weather has been as good as you could wish for , the island is rammed with people / bikes yet very little trouble , 1 down side the Spanish lad the other night let’s hope he’s the only downside.

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Do you think there's a chance of 137 being broken tomorrow lanesra? 

Honestly no , as I think on a six lap race they will be on it but surely subconsciously they pace themselves and their bikes but that’s only my opinion.

1 hour ago, lanesra said:

Honestly no , as I think on a six lap race they will be on it but surely subconsciously they pace themselves and their bikes but that’s only my opinion.

Yea fair shout, I was just thinking with the form Dunlop and Hickman are on anythings possible. 

• Like 1