our keeper from working lines

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is kager eight weeks old full of confidence and very vocal,the other pictures his mum and dad thanks for looking

kager nine mths old on the 6th jan thanks for looking

Whys anyone worried.. theyre his mutts and he's happy with them. I'd only be worried what the parents are , age what graft there doing ect if I was buying one. Offering people out to try and

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mr moocher said:

this is kager eight weeks old full of confidence and very vocal,the other pictures his mum and dad thanks for looking

rocky and reena.jpg 2.jpg

314411013_5596137957133758_1398844406940536739_n.jpg

thumbnail_image0 (18).jpg

Met a girl from local dog rescue place when I was out walking she had a dog that looked much like the one in the small picture, it was an absolute beauty walked and talked for a bit it was absolutely fine with my dogs and I was very very tempted but timings just not right ??

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Met a girl from local dog rescue place when I was out walking she had a dog that looked much like the one in the small picture, it was an absolute beauty walked and talked for a bit it was absolutely fine with my dogs and I was very very tempted but timings just not right ??

shes ok with non dominnant dogs but she loves rocky the father shes interested in family and has excellent nature

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

shes ok with non dominnant dogs but she loves rocky the father shes interested in family and has excellent nature

Trouble is now the old sands of time for me I’d love a nice leggy active bull type companion dog for my hikes but times getting on and you got to be fair on the dog, but we never no what’s round the corner so never say never ?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, mr moocher said:

rocky and reena.jpg 2.jpg

314411013_5596137957133758_1398844406940536739_n.jpg

thumbnail_image0 (18).jpg

Cracking litter mate

the parents are worked hard I can votch ??

• Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Cracking litter mate

we are really pleased with the pups we got,i had to let a few people down which wasnot nice we lost three pups two the bitch bit to hard not sure why the third died but it was a sickner,i didnot sell one pup just made sure they went to the right homes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Cracking litter mate

Who owns the parents and what working  lines are they from.And what type of work?only 2 people in the UK id even consider getting a bulldog off and one of them very rarely breeds

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Who owns the parents and what working  lines are they from.And what type of work?only 2 people in the UK id even consider getting a bulldog off and one of them very rarely breeds

Seen them work 

18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

i only breed rarely first litter in six years my dogs dont get advertised i will be having another litter next year but homes are already waiting for them whos bulldogs do you rate