Aww ffs

Went for a walk last night on the beach,dogs had a good run around,.at one point the pure started chasing a low flying gull way out into the sands which is usually covered by water,in full flight he hit a soft spot and sank right in...Black sludge it was ,a pocket of it ,took the wind out of his sails pretty dam quick...when he returned the smell is undescribable,and I'm guessing putrid rotten seaweed and other stuff,I first thought it was crude oil on him ,what a dose trying to clean him up before we got back to the car....and the smell lingered on 

IMG-20230529-WA0016.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-10-16-32-168_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

You be put cucumber on his eyes next lol

f***ing idiot of a dog,....we drove home last night windows down and him tied to the back door

9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Went for a walk last night on the beach,dogs had a good run around,.at one point the pure started chasing a low flying gull way out into the sands which is usually covered by water,in full flight he hit a soft spot and sank right in...Black sludge it was ,a pocket of it ,took the wind out of his sails pretty dam quick...when he returned the smell is undescribable,and I'm guessing putrid rotten seaweed and other stuff,I first thought it was crude oil on him ,what a dose trying to clean him up before we got back to the car....and the smell lingered on 

IMG-20230529-WA0016.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-10-16-32-168_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hahaha my saluki cross exactly the same. Cant seem to help its self the little  t**t!! 

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Thought you were on the beach couldn’t you of just walked him out in the sea for a bit soon wash off 

I did ,walked him out where he had to swim ,and hand washed him thoroughly,...but he still stank afterwards,he was shoved into the shower at home and washed again as he lives indoors full time