42 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Got to be a few pound of tripe going into them every week.  ?

Already expecting a tirade of abuse off Gooey!!  And maybe a couple of others on here.

'Tripe is no good' etc etc, they'll cry!!

Not on it's own, but fed regularly throughout the week, along with a good, raw diet, it's superb, and WILL keep weight and condition on your pups.

• Like 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You best take that down or Sandy will go ape shit ? 

Experience is key, more they run  the better they get brain wise, definitely  up and  atem but they stay well. Speed wise slower than  a grey but soon leave a whippet.  Fair few lines, some

I can't open it mate ,not on fb but I seen it already, apparently the bloke had a saluki wi him aswell but it ran off an never come back ?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Already expecting a tirade of abuse off Gooey!!  And maybe a couple of others on here.

'Tripe is no good' etc etc, they'll cry!!

Not on it's own, but fed regularly throughout the week, along with a good, raw diet, it's superb, and WILL keep weight and condition on your pups.

Just clicked about the tripe?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Just curious, how much do you pay for Gain 28 now?   Its called Time now isnt it? They got bought out.

Iv never used it mate it doesn't get a good review on that all about dog food but slot of lads seem to like it, how about yourself 

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

greyhounds which are in my dogs ?? 

the last greyhound in any my dogs was ballyreagan bob 30 year ago 

i’ve seen flat feet your talking about maybe half a dozen times in running dogs all been bull greys apart from one a whippet grey all been shite lol i buy from descent lads with good stock 

im thick lol do you owe dogs let’s see one a yours ? lol 

bad mouths lol you never even seen a proper runner ffs what do you know about coursing dogs 

lack drive ffs lol nonsense you slip a bull x on a hare which i’ve seen hundreds a times they will tuck tail and come back after a minute 

a saluki will run it until it collapses some won’t be right some will peg it how’s that for drive ? lol

i don’t have a breeding program i’ve bred 2 litters in me life in 26 year a running dogs i’ve always had a capable dog about me 

i was never into teeth and doubling up it’s easy boring and for the kiddies lol

So why are you so obsessed with hating Bullx dogs? Its very strange. You wouldnt be into teeth having salukis would you, but maybe you should double up if you have problems with drive.

1 minute ago, dodger said:

Iv never used it mate it doesn't get a good review on that all about dog food but slot of lads seem to like it, how about yourself 

We feed mostly beef mate, with a bit of biscuit, eggs and a few goodies.

2 hours ago, dodger said:
FB.WATCH

9M views, 58K likes, 1K loves, 9.2K comments, 4.1K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Bollyfun 1: Pitbull attacks...

@blackneck 

I can't open it mate ,not on fb but I seen it already, apparently the bloke had a saluki wi him aswell but it ran off an never come back ?

• Haha 7
8 hours ago, Black neck said:

Thought you'd like that black 

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...