I still have two 'NiteSite' screen systems although rarely used now, I would never sell them as they are by far the best system for ratting around buildings although Villaman will be on shortly and MAY disagree ?.  Pard seems to be the most popular add-on nv with the 007v being the main one but they have relaunched the 007s which is a compact version but we tried it out with poor results. I bought a neoprene stock extender/recoil reducer so that I can set the scope position in the right place for daylight shooting then just pop on the stock extention with the 007 and the gun still feels as it should. I might move my 007 on as I have an 008 nv now but not sure as yet.

Phil

• Haha 1

Nite shite don’t bother no wonder the company went tits up when pard came out with 007 , they didn’t move on with the times thinking they didn’t need to .   Niteshite copied the shed builders of nv and charged a fortune for it  , imo one of the worst nitghvision ever to come  . Go for pard 007 v model or they have a new one out with range finder built in . 

• Haha 1

Just after something to chuck on the gun got a few places where lamps just bring attention i dont do loads of shooting. I did use my mates nv and it wasnt great to be honest picture wasnt clear at all

On 06/05/2023 at 12:52, C.green said:

Does the pard not affect how you shoot when you add it onto the scope like that ?

Yes I think it does which is why I use a stock extender and that allows you to shoot with more or less the correct position for your head. 

Nite Shite as Mitch calls it, may not be the best screen type out there but it has helped me to shoot hundreds of rabbits and thousands of rats so they DO work but as said they have gone bust but you could build your own or my pal builds them for about £110.

Phil

On 06/05/2023 at 12:52, C.green said:

Does the pard not affect how you shoot when you add it onto the scope like that ?

No  not at all . Just move your scope forward a bit then you should be ok . Niteshite you shoot from the hip absolutely awful things ,  thank god they went tits up