Anyone watching the snooker ?

8 hours ago, torchey said:

Brecel and si brilliant watch 

Certainly a bit more spark here, Si has done remarkably well, and Brecel has put himself back in contention, but I'm not his biggest fan!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most inapt nick name in sport; “The Jester From Leicester “. Hes about as funny as toothache…. Cheers.

Ebdon was an unbelievable tactical player, but would never take a risk, I think one of the best to watch is Mark Williams because he doesn’t seem bothered about losing the match and will take on some

I turned the selby game off last night, he’s proper boring to watch, it’s like watching Peter Ebdon back in the 90’s

Allen made a cracking comeback last night but just not enough, even the commentators past comment on Selby on how long he takes over taking shots and how he drags the game down, I hope Brecel batters the boring tw*t but I can’t see it

On 23/04/2023 at 02:44, dytkos said:

Luca Bresel was playing brilliantly the other day.

Cheers, D 

Wish I'd have backed him lol.

First 147 in the world final by Selby, the boring twat lol. 

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

A quality final, Selby had to take some chances taking him out of his comfort zone and it almost paid off, well done to Brecel he really deserved it 

yep 100%  mate, really enjoyed it ,Selby  pushed him the last 3 frames , but Brecel hung on and took his chances , when he could to great players .Brecel, been going the 11 years, and 1st time he won there , great natural talent .  

Just now, bird said:

yep 100%  mate, really enjoyed it ,Selby  pushed him the last 3 frames , but Brecel hung on and took his chances , when he could two great players .Brecel, been going the 11 years, and 1st time he won there , great natural talent .