I got the scout lt which I like. It does both ott and ttf and nice to handle. I still cant hit much ut getting better but thats my issue not the catty 

PROSHOTCATAPULTS.COM

Scout LT, FlipClips X, bandset, lanyard, and one pair of scales included. The Scout LT. Lighter. Thinner. More customizable than ever. Introducing the brand new...

Edited by terryd
  • Like 5

these are a good little frame to keep in a pocket/ cost you more for decent bands..f**k off the band's they send you( only good for target practice),beef them up abit and away you go?

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Professional Double Aiming Sights Resin Hunting...

• Like 2

I would say either wasp or nick hagerty are your best starter cattys because of price and material wise there very forgiven in the way of fork and frame hits while finding both your suited style and suited frame width because until you find them your never going to progress in both accuracy and consistency in shooting ???????????

• Like 2

I have a few now in my collection and i would say the wasp catapults are the best value for money catapults out their for clipped frames though their is a lad on eBay doing a clipped frame for 20notes that look decent. Its only my opinion and no matter  how much i practise with them i can't seem to get consistent with them and that's the hedgerow hunter and the EVO clipped catapults from catty shack though both are very well made .

• Like 1
19 hours ago, terryd said:

I got the scout lt which I like. It does both ott and ttf and nice to handle. I still cant hit much ut getting better but thats my issue not the catty 

PROSHOTCATAPULTS.COM

Scout LT, FlipClips X, bandset, lanyard, and one pair of scales included. The Scout LT. Lighter. Thinner. More customizable than ever. Introducing the brand new...

Good well made catapult and easy to change the bands with an old one pence piece instead of an alum key like other clipped catapults.

8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Good well made catapult and easy to change the bands with an old one pence piece instead of an alum key like other clipped catapults.

Yes I like that about it. One thing I find though is if I use the corner for reference theres quite a lot going on with it so I have trouble knowing what to line up. But thats a me thing 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I have a few now in my collection and i would say the wasp catapults are the best value for money catapults out their for clipped frames though their is a lad on eBay doing a clipped frame for 20notes that look decent. Its only my opinion and no matter  how much i practise with them i can't seem to get consistent with them and that's the hedgerow hunter and the EVO clipped catapults from catty shack though both are very well made .

Do you mean them Leighton  cattys ? I had a gypsy tube one off him , belting frame, but I just can't hit out with tube lol. Them clipped frames for 20 quid look belting

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

Do you mean them Leighton  cattys ? I had a gypsy tube one off him , belting frame, but I just can't hit out with tube lol. Them clipped frames for 20 quid look belting

Wicked trying to shoot tubes after using bands for years