Is America heading for civil war?

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Charlie boy is the King of all Britain ,like it or not bud .

Hes deffo your King .

An britain is england scotland an wales fd,iv an irish passport hes no king of the irish mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope he takes the deep state out, backed by the military and the good lord himself. And get rid of the policies of the extreme leftist agenda and perverts

Well he doesnt support the killing of babies in there mothers womb,he doesnt support the mutalation of young children under the guise of transgenderism or giving them life destroying hormone drugs,he

Posted Images

Just now, Francie, said:

An britain is england scotland an wales fd,iv an irish passport hes no king of the irish mate

Francie im no royalist but hes king of 6 counties that make up northern ireland, all part of the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Francie im no royalist but hes king of 6 counties that make up northern ireland, all part of the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland

We could argue all day about it len,iv an Irish passport,i never pledged allegiance to him,hes not my king mate

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
42 minutes ago, Francie, said:

We could argue all day about it len,iv an Irish passport,i never pledged allegiance to him,hes not my king mate

Ok, whos head is onthe back of the currency that you have in your pocket? Leaving the bitterness aside? Like i say im no royalist either

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Francie, said:

You surely ain’t that backward Francie .Please tell me you understand what makes up Great Britain .

Whether you like it or not ,Charles is your king .

9 hours ago, Francie, said:

You don’t have to pledge allegiance mate ,you ain’t on the honours list .

Welcome to the United Kingdom bud ?.

You surely ain’t that backward Francie .Please tell me you understand what makes up Great Britain .

Look at your BRITISH passport an swallow some pie mate,if the north of Ireland was included in great britain,then why does it say on your passport great britain AND n.ireland.

Your thinking of the united kingdom doh

• Like 2

?

Edited by Francie,
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Look at your BRITISH passport an swallow some pie mate,if the north of Ireland was included in great britain,then why does it say on your passport great britain AND n.ireland.

Your thinking of the united kingdom doh

Either way he’s still your king bud .

Either way he’s still your king bud .

Facts dont lie neither does your passport,an iv an Irish passport fd,so hes not my king an never will be not keep it up an we wont save you from the invaders?

All else aside, even a blind man can see what an easy ride that stuttering fcukwit Biden gets from the press, also his shady son. Compare that to when Trump was in office, he couldn't go for a shit but the press were all over it like flies. Nor were his family members including his young son exempt. But the Sandys of this world can't see this which is bad enough, or choose not to, which is worse.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1