I havent heard about it being pulled Keith?

Hope not, looking forward to this one, anything Sir David does is brilliant, so a full series on the UK is gonna be a winner!

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I havent heard about it being pulled Keith?

Hope not, looking forward to this one, anything Sir David does is brilliant, so a full series on the UK is gonna be a winner!

agree except for his claims that polar bears are starving to death due to climate change and are on the decline, when the opposite is happening, polar bear numbers have increased 7 fold since 1950s

• Like 1

The series hasn't been pulled ..

Supposedly 6 episodes were made not 5 and there not airing the 6th because of fears of a right wing backlash 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Chid said:

The series hasn't been pulled ..

Supposedly 6 episodes were made not 5 and there not airing the 6th because of fears of a right wing backlash 

think you can still watch it on iplayer

• Like 1

What I read this morning was the guardian reported it was a 6 episode series and they pulled the 6th, the bbc say is a 5 episode series and the other is a separate film made with the RSPB and WWF, so that will be a film blaming everyone else apart from themselves for the state of nature in this land 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, greg64 said:

agree except for his claims that polar bears are starving to death due to climate change and are on the decline, when the opposite is happening, polar bear numbers have increased 7 fold since 1950s

Not another political agenda!!

Sack him ffs!! ??

• Haha 2

Right wing backlash is code for normal folk who can't even enjoy a nature program without Attenborough doomsaying and telling us all how awful we are etc. I think he's done a lot to bring understanding of nature, my kids love his programs but I feel they've lost some of the excitement as I'm always waiting for the gloom... Hopefully this British isles series is of the usual standard . I won't be watching the episode made by WWF and rspb. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Borr said:

Right wing backlash is code for normal folk who can't even enjoy a nature program without Attenborough doomsaying and telling us all how awful we are etc. I think he's done a lot to bring understanding of nature, my kids love his programs but I feel they've lost some of the excitement as I'm always waiting for the gloom... Hopefully this British isles series is of the usual standard . I won't be watching the episode made by WWF and rspb. 

I can handle you jumping on the we hate linekar band wagon...but if your moving on to sir David we might not be able to stay friends anymore Joseph....?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I can handle you jumping on the we hate linekar band wagon...but if your moving on to sir David we might not be able to stay friends anymore Joseph....?

Hold on isn't that cancel culture.....