Another big cat sighting

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Keep up the good work ?

I try my best old chap, this is better than the insult slinging that got the last thread locked, an adult discussion. 

Racoon are growing in number in Germany, best hope they don't do likewise in the UK. 

WWW.RESEARCHGATE.NET

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

I try my best old chap, this is better than the insult slinging that got the last thread locked, an adult discussion. 

Racoon are growing in number in Germany, best hope they don't do likewise in the UK. 

WWW.RESEARCHGATE.NET

Good sport though mate 

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

WWW.RESEARCHGATE.NET

It’s to late my point exactly they are here in numbers despite the official line there are non here estimates already in the 1000s and yet very few clear pics sound familiar, the only person that had the last thread shut is your fat wanker of a mate foxdropper because he had agreed to come and see me but needed a get out clause to try and save some face before he was exposed so turned it to shit, surprising the people on here that are not what they portray at all int it Mack ?

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Good sport though mate 

Wouldn't like one stuck on my legs. 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

the only person that had the last thread shut is your fat wanker of a mate foxdropper 

Civility costs nothing,isnt discussion better? 

1 minute ago, EDDIE B said:

Nice clear shots. No need for debate on what species that is.

Makes no difference at all there is nothing in the picture that proves it’s in England yet without any further evidence your willing and happy to accept it because it’s not a cat this pic was also taken in Scotland but without any providence you will just dismiss it 

32440C80-7528-4465-88EC-5BFAD72C41EC.png

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Wouldn't like one stuck on my legs. 

Civility costs nothing,isnt discussion better? 

Mate I’m a simple man and call a spade a spade, happy to chat with anyone happy to meet anyone but don’t expect me to sit here listening to shite from a prick who’s only interest is spoiling things in a vane attempt to look like someone he’s not I don’t have it in me and if I,m being really honest I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could throw you unless I’d met you a few times, sorry but I’m off for a shower now so will have to close it here for now ?

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Makes no difference at all there is nothing in the picture that proves it’s in England yet without any further evidence your willing and happy to accept it because it’s not a cat this pic was also taken in Scotland but without any providence you will just dismiss it 

32440C80-7528-4465-88EC-5BFAD72C41EC.png

Well I never mentioned where it was mate. Just that it's easy see WHAT it was. I think that Lynx is well documented.

Just now, Greyman said:

I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could throw you

Real trust is earned through trial and tribulation,got to weather a few storms to see a rainbow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i had these prints in our garden a couple of nights back....there were two different sets.....i'm pretty sure they are big cat prints.....the single ones were about 31/2 inches in size....and the pic with two prints was about 2 inches in size....and the pics with the set of four prints was about four feet from the first print to the fourth print with three feet between the sets of four....there i got there in the end....lol i've confused myself now......lol

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, EDDIE B said:

Well I never mentioned where it was mate. Just that it's easy see WHAT it was. I think that Lynx is well documented.

I don’t no mate I was just given a short film and that’s a still from it

13 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Did you take pictures? That's one animal I'd love to see 

No mate just a google search heard of one shot in the Forest of Dean year before last, it was in a chicken coupe after the chickens apparently it had came in the night before and the bloke let his Russel out when the chickens kicked off the dog came back with a few scratches down its face so the next night he just got the shotty out and whacked it as it popped out expecting a fox, I think the forest has a small population think dc put some pics up of a strange scat he found over there that looked quite raccoon like, totally off topic but a pic and story I quite like this coon hound disappeared years ago chasing a raccoon and was only discovered years later when this tree was felled I think it’s on show somewhere in the states if memory serves ?

E2B3F1B6-4777-41D9-89AB-493DB3064D03.jpeg

• paulus locked this topic