More bad press today not looking good

6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Richard tyacke. The man who lost more hunting than any anti. Ignorant arrogant cnut.....and the organisations still employ him

Does seem they have the power to do what the sabs have been trying todo for years in being able to shut down a hunt with the click of the fingers. Won’t be long till hunts start going rouge. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good news for a change ? Greyhound race expansion devastating - campaigners - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Wales last greyhound track gets permission to expand,

I think I’d be a bit pissed off about that too tbh .The hounds go where the fox is that’s a given but the huntsman should be thereabouts to take them off a tricky situation .In what realm do the hunt

Think another problem we have to face is the totally one sided bias reporting of everything and anything, these hunt sabs put up footage or story’s true or untrue but they get a platform and are total

Posted Images

On 30/03/2023 at 19:59, Daniel cain said:

Removed from Her post, because she don't fit the narrative ?

PROTECTTHEWILD.ORG.UK

Hunt saboteurs have claimed a victory after Wiltshire Police announced that it has conducted a review into its Rural...

People running the place now are thick as pig shit. You would want your rural crime unit to consist of rural people who hunt farm and understand rural life and then they would have there finger on the pulse 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, terryd said:

People running the place now are thick as pig shit. You would want your rural crime unit to consist of rural people who hunt farm and understand rural life and then they would have there finger on the pulse 

I agree wholeheartedly with that Terry,you wouldn't use a bricklayer to pull your teeth,when a dentist is trained for the job ??

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Sanctions are imposed on the Cotswold Hunt after a video emerged appearing to show a fox buried inside a bag.

For some reason that pic reminds me of Michael Jackson.

The old welsh ministers are trying to stick it too us now. This daft woman needs to keep her mouth shut. They have no right to say whats others can and can't do

Edited by terryd
  • Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Anyone been following this story???More twisted words by the media... certainly wont help the cause...

WWW.DAILYRECORD.CO.UK

The McKellars face jail for their parts in the shocking death of Tony, which they then covered up. Their dad Tom, who...

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

More sensational sounding lies frm the media...

WWW.WILTSHIRETIMES.CO.UK

Evidence suggests Organised Crime Gang are committing crimes in rural areas to fund the international drug...

I think the big scamdemic has shown them just how thick most of there listeners are, don’t matter if there is any truth in it as long as you get it in print the unquestioning idiots will throw there foe anger behind it and give it credit, anyway I,m off to swap a roe buck for an ounce of green lol 

• Like 2