Avon Vale hunt

I'm every walk of life no matter what your at you'll always get these idiots and the bigger ones with the cameras oh look at me ,well they should face the consequences and thats that, maybe they'll learn how and when cameras should be used in future 

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a f***ing retard would film such nonsense...was out a few seasons ago,shifting stuff for a few keepers..I was digging down to a dog and realised that the one silly cnut was filming me on the sly

Looks like it video hardly clear enough To confirm I would think. But anyway to the general public it doesn’t matter what went on. Just every hunt will be tarred with that brush. 

Not good for anyone with working dogs especially terriers 

Posted Images

On 09/02/2023 at 11:38, iworkwhippets said:

Scum every last one of em, no respect for themselves neh mind there quarry, poor buggers must have been petrified, ive only been interested in bunnies, and i despatched them humanely afore we copt the buggers,              

Scum,you should really join the anti brigade lad stick on a mask,yes what the done is wrong but I hope your not suggesting we are all scum

• Like 3

I don't no how it works that side of the water but that would surely be a breach of gdpr here,I'd imagine,but for god sake is this not bringing it to a personal level creating a security situation for the owners of this Jeep and their family members 

1 hour ago, Fox dog said:

I don't no how it works that side of the water but that would surely be a breach of gdpr here,I'd imagine,but for god sake is this not bringing it to a personal level creating a security situation for the owners of this Jeep and their family members 

Over here the silly cnuts will dig up your dead relatives ...they attack the Old, women and children ffs...people have had to move out of their family homes also...

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Over here the silly cnuts will dig up your dead relatives ...they attack the Old, women and children ffs...people have had to move out of their family homes also...

They’re always brave when they think they’re anonymous. When you tell them we’re they live they get abit worried ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, paulus said:

They are still going for them, and yet again give them all the ammunition they need. 

327196453_737797467665816_5332187597932537209_n.jpg

The vehicle is the hunt runaround but that’s not the entrance or the exit to the kennels .That’s an internal road in the estate .I reckonise   it so no laws broken there .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The vehicle is the hunt runaround but that’s not the entrance or the exit to the kennels .That’s an internal road in the estate .I reckonise   it so no laws broken there .

But the problem is, that's not what Joe public sees when this stuff is posted on social media, 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

The mot according to dvla runs out on February 22nd for this vehicle 

It had run out on the date the picture was taken 09/02/2023 and was still expired on the date i posted the picture on the 12/02/2023, it was MOT`d on the 21/02/2023 

MITSUBISHI R140 EXPLORER

Check another vehicle

Colour
Silver
Fuel type
Diesel
Date registered
11 December 2003

MOT valid until

22 February 2024

4 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

The mot according to dvla runs out on February 22nd for this vehicle