The Princess has joined the king

11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

all had their jabs and boosters and they died of heart attacks Kev is the word on the street ?

All clean living sorts...so can't blame a sly sniff habit etc...

Strange times mate,there's such an overload of mind fucks and contradictions on the subject it's hard to know who to believe...but one thing I do know is true...your eyes don't lie mate, something is going on?

Totally agree with you mate as when things like that happen to people close to you like it has me recently then you start thinking something ain't right. 

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing stopping you or anyone else,saying a few words for any folk that have passed...this is the General Section....We make light because of all the doom and gloom in the world... Rip Haighy 40

returned to sender.....      

What a load of total bollocks.. Rip her and rip him..no-one on her has ever clapped eyes on these so called famous people who die.. Yet feel the need to say rip to someone you don't even kno

55 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Totally agree with you mate as when things like that happen to people close to you like it has me recently then you start thinking something ain't right. 

forget everything we been told...your eyes don't lie?

• Like 1

Dog walkers ffs, car washes, whatever next ?? Drive threw minge wash?? It always amazes me that they throw 5 or 6 dogs in the back of a van and they all get along.if they threw my lurcher in the back fukin all hell would break out

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, fireman said:

Rot in pieces the horrid fukcing thing, or have folks forgotten she once married a peado ..

his own sister accused him...then retracted her statement,saying her abusive husband put her upto it...never understood why  family after family would move in,accept his gifts and live with Jacko and allow him to sleep in their child's bed ? he was a strange cnut ,not denying that..didn't help himself by paying folks off..was a victim himself of some shocking shit ...have a read ?

WWW.NPR.ORG

The documentary Leaving Neverland has revived allegations of sexual abuse against Michael Jackson. As early as...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

his own sister accused him...then retracted her statement,saying her abusive husband put her upto it...never understood why  family after family would move in,accept his gifts and live with Jacko and allow him to sleep in their child's bed ? he was a strange cnut ,not denying that..didn't help himself by paying folks off..was a victim himself of some shocking shit ...have a read ?

WWW.NPR.ORG

The documentary Leaving Neverland has revived allegations of sexual abuse against Michael Jackson. As early as...

Dodgy c@nt, same as Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis Bill Wyeman and 1000s of others all given a pass because of their celebrity status

19 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Dodgy c@nt, same as Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis Bill Wyeman and 1000s of others all given a pass because of their celebrity status

I would agree mate...but when you listen to the lyrics in some of his songs,he wants to stop all the killing and hurting of the kids in the world,make a change?,it starts with the man in the mirror?? like he was trying to say something??? Glitter sang about being in his gang?. maybe Jacko was a victim of his own success and the predators in the business saw his weaknesses and exploited him? I just find it hard to believe some of the shit the media have used against folks who don't tow the line, musicians and film stars and all celebrities...shit runs real deep in Hollywood....anyone speaks out,your made a social outcast..they did it to Mel Gibson and lots more who have outed what goes on ?

• Like 1