New football thread

19 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Enjoyed that!! 

Milan won 1-0 great atmosphere, Lazio had 3 sent off...got nice and feisty at the end...proper! Lol

1410241901_Screenshot_20240302_012544_SamsungNotes.jpg.d1c6e034d079c480d03f896c5e3a34a6.jpg

Screenshot_20240302_012416_Gallery.jpg.18217c2676cc677697bfbda669e385c2.jpg

Screenshot_20240302_012351_Gallery.jpg.38e83ea2e74a813c49cdd9e8a121dc16.jpg

Screenshot_20240302_012342_Gallery.jpg.83b768808c21a0395d1e402c7cabf86e.jpg

The history of that stadium and the teams and players that have graced it brilliant newkid  I don't think I would of missed paying it a vist if in Milan 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

What game was that? If the Blackburn game I don't think you were robbed but our MOTM was undoubtedly Dubravka which says it all really when playing against supposedly "lesser" opposition. Definitely more Sports Direct than Harrods from us that night.

If you are referring to the Sunderland game? Shut up man, should have been 0-6 🙂 

I think dy is on about rovers Newcastle 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, big sid said:

gettyimages-627553908-612x612.jpg

Just for you Sid, now, no disappearing to the khazi with this picture….you’ll go blind….which oddly enough would be an excellent way to watch a Moyes team ! Lol 

image.jpeg.9343d4ed0bf491be00e1dea251b0b013.jpeg

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

The history of that stadium and the teams and players that have graced it brilliant newkid  I don't think I would of missed paying it a vist if in Milan 

We are in Rome mate, so watched it at the Stadio Olympico... Lazio and Romas home ground.. the Milan fans didn't half make some racket though... 

Enjoyed the game and and the atmosphere, Luis Alberto looked a good player for Lazio, ex Liverpool I think, Giroud was decent (you can see he knows the game inside out) and Leao, the young Portuguese winger was always dangerous...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Just for you Sid, now, no disappearing to the khazi with this picture….you’ll go blind….which oddly enough would be an excellent way to watch a Moyes team ! Lol 

image.jpeg.9343d4ed0bf491be00e1dea251b0b013.jpeg

Bet he got some fanny as a youngster....

• Haha 4
21 hours ago, NEWKID said:

We are in Rome mate, so watched it at the Stadio Olympico... Lazio and Romas home ground.. the Milan fans didn't half make some racket though... 

Enjoyed the game and and the atmosphere, Luis Alberto looked a good player for Lazio, ex Liverpool I think, Giroud was decent (you can see he knows the game inside out) and Leao, the young Portuguese winger was always dangerous...

Sorry buddy I thought it was at Milan giroud been about a bit that leao is mentioned regular about coming to the premiership 

• Like 1
On 18/02/2024 at 21:47, Blackmag said:

Yeah that's the one buddy we don't have cages like that unless it's on official sporting sites it just shows how many that area produces many don't become house hold names but still make a good living from the game 

There it is i knew id seen Wilf and someone going on about this South of the River series......i gave it a watch ( well as much as i could stomach of it anyway )......what a f****n liberty !!.....why didnt they just have a nation wide whip round and admit its not a show about football at all its a show about promoting " young black Yoots " and trying to stop them from stabbing each other !

Cages....i'll give you f****n cages,look at the perfect 4D pitches,proper prison fencing and actual changing facilities on the cages of South London estates.......then have a look on The Nightingale Estate,The Pembury Estate,Lansbury or Custom House in East London and see the shitty concrete pitches,with a white painted goal on the brickwork surrounded by crappy chainlink fencing and an old bus shelter as changing facilities in the cages that havent changed since me and my scruffy pals were playing in them as kids !........the councils investment in South London is astronomical compared to East or North London......and why is that ?......thats right,because East and North London dont have as many black kids......there is 1 East London boys club that has produced more England International footballers than the whole of South London combined......wheres the investment for them.

That program made me sick quite frankly,just another attempt to promote people who cannot rise on their own merits....i didnt watch the whole lot but i can almost guarantee things like getting stabbed/single parent family/no money/my brother got killed/no prospects/dead or in prison...... were discussed far more than football was.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

There it is i knew id seen Wilf and someone going on about this South of the River series......i gave it a watch ( well as much as i could stomach of it anyway )......what a f****n liberty !!.....why didnt they just have a nation wide whip round and admit its not a show about football at all its a show about promoting " young black Yoots " and trying to stop them from stabbing each other !

Cages....i'll give you f****n cages,look at the perfect 4D pitches,proper prison fencing and actual changing facilities on the cages of South London estates.......then have a look on The Nightingale Estate,The Pembury Estate,Lansbury or Custom House in East London and see the shitty concrete pitches,with a white painted goal on the brickwork surrounded by crappy chainlink fencing and an old bus shelter as changing facilities in the cages that havent changed since me and my scruffy pals were playing in them as kids !........the councils investment in South London is astronomical compared to East or North London......and why is that ?......thats right,because East and North London dont have as many black kids......there is 1 East London boys club that has produced more England International footballers than the whole of South London combined......wheres the investment for them.

That program made me sick quite frankly,just another attempt to promote people who cannot rise on their own merits....i didnt watch the whole lot but i can almost guarantee things like getting stabbed/single parent family/no money/my brother got killed/no prospects/dead or in prison...... were discussed far more than football was.

They didn’t actually…..lol

But if we are playing shit town too trumps than I’ll see you the Nightingale and raise you the Ferrier and North Peckham……oh no, wait, they slung a load of money ay those as well mate ! Lol 

It’s a shame it’s not about young white lads but it’s never going to be in those areas is it mate, every c**t is black so of course it’s blacks.

16 hours ago, WILF said:

They didn’t actually…..lol

But if we are playing shit town too trumps than I’ll see you the Nightingale and raise you the Ferrier and North Peckham……oh no, wait, they slung a load of money ay those as well mate ! Lol 

It’s a shame it’s not about young white lads but it’s never going to be in those areas is it mate, every c**t is black so of course it’s blacks.

Poverty is poverty but if its only an issue when its black people living in it,then theres a problem.

Point being why make a series about a few kids off the estates who are breaking through at Oxford Utd,Charlton,Bromley etc when theres kids off East London estates reached the very highest level of the game.....lets not pretend its just by chance mate that series is purposely a sales pitch for black youths.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Poverty is poverty but if its only an issue when its black people living in it,then theres a problem.

Point being why make a series about a few kids off the estates who are breaking through at Oxford Utd,Charlton,Bromley etc when theres kids off East London estates reached the very highest level of the game.....lets not pretend its just by chance mate that series is purposely a sales pitch for black youths.

I agree mate, but so much is now that’s it’s hard to avoid it.

I just watched for the football stuff and ignored any of the “poor me” overtones.

• Like 1

And just so as you know im not just being a dick for the sake of it Wilf....as of the 2023/24 season the 3G Pitch Register which is the FIFA and FA standard for facilities lists 32 pitches in South London and 9 in East London.......you tell me.

Hackney Marshes has 88 pitches....38 sets of goal nets.....and a dressing room to accommodate 12 teams......compare that to the state of the art facilities they've just laid down at Dulwich Sports Ground !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And just so as you know im not just being a dick for the sake of it Wilf....as of the 2023/24 season the 3G Pitch Register which is the FIFA and FA standard for facilities lists 32 pitches in South London and 9 in East London.......you tell me.

Hackney Marshes has 88 pitches....38 sets of goal nets.....and a dressing room to accommodate 12 teams......compare that to the state of the art facilities they've just laid down at Dulwich Sports Ground !

Oh I know the story mate, many years ago I worked on the North Peckham estate after that little lad Damilola Taylor got stabbed by two older black boys…..they threw tens of millions at that estate and area. 
When has it ever not been that though chief ?, when I was at school with poor little white lads who were sleeping in garages on the Ferrier nobody gave a shit……then a billion coons turn up and now the Ferrier is like pound shop Beverley hills. 

That’s not just the story of two sides of the river pal, that’s the story of Britain isn’t it. 

Edited by WILF
12 minutes ago, big sid said:

wilf do you ever stop moaning or complaining, just about everything you post is morbid.

f**k off you tit. 

• Haha 1