Katchum

35 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Depends if you like the man or not i cant stand the mouthy f****r

He's actually a very sound bloke,.he stayed over when he collected the pups from me,found him a very decent lad,he does a lot more than you'd think also

• Like 15
29 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

He's actually a very sound bloke,.he stayed over when he collected the pups from me,found him a very decent lad,he does a lot more than you'd think also

Might be a sound bloke but when he wants to get involved in something that's f**k all to do with him then get clever giving it the big balls the man's a wanker. Good for him if he does a bit but still wouldn't give him time of day

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

Might be a sound bloke but when he wants to get involved in something that's f**k all to do with him then get clever giving it the big balls the man's a wanker. Good for him if he does a bit but still wouldn't give him time of day

Calm down will thee

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

And a happy new year to you too lol 

IMG-20221231-WA0019.jpg

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

?

• paulus locked this topic