On 31/12/2022 at 21:31, Gypsydog94 said:

No of a man that dug a feral cat dog was battered 

We were hunting fox wit hounds few years  ago and they lost him after while one of hounds half heartedly marked a hole bit went away from it we went got terrier tried  it anyway big ginger cat. Mink bolted another day same hole as fox

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree with first sentence but totally disagree with second? I’ve dug to seasoned dogs with various animals in ground including rabbits and ducks! Telling a young man to PTS a young keen pup because a

I said "once you've dug a terrier to a rabbit" big difference from a rabbit bolting from a random hole. I've kept working terriers for 39 years, if anyone's known for giving a terrier a chance I'd lik

Are you encouraging the bitch mate .I know you state you havnt but even pointing to a hole is encouragement in my eyes .My terriers only ever looked at me looking at a hole to find it .Don’t encourage

Posted Images

was checking a big bracken bank about 15 yrs ago...one of my dogs dropped in and started baying away,but was moving back and forth about 8 ft from the entrance...I dropped a little hole to the dog,filled behind her and lifted her....looked up the tube and there was a little black an tan bitch that  belonged to one of the farmers sons clamped to a small vixen? I broke it off the fox and let the fox run..

twice I've seen ferels drop to ground and my terriers have followed them ? horrible smelly f***ing things?

• Like 1
  • Oshea changed the title to /