Sack the mods

Just now, paulus said:

Believe it or not its called banter, He is more than capable of giving as good as he takes. But just my opinion hey. I dare say he will pop on here and answer himself at some point. 

Fair enough, but if you want to join in the banter, which as you well know, can be misconstrued on the Internet, you should resign your post as a mod.

As the old saying goes, " you can run with the fox, or you can hunt with the hounds......you can't do both" ?

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come on here every day I never get involved in the arguments and personal insults it’s not worth it, main reason I don’t know any of yous in real life, as for mods there just other members too me, w

The way its going the mods Will be left yapping to themselves..  Sorry lads, this place is getting worse by the day.

f**k off  Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Mods ganging up on a member isn't on lads.

Some may see it as a bit of fun, others may see it as bullying.

Mods should be strictly impartial.

Cheers.

The way its going the mods Will be left yapping to themselves.. 

Sorry lads, this place is getting worse by the day.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The way its going the mods Will be left yapping to themselves.. 

Sorry lads, this place is getting worse by the day.

Bah humbug ?, ban the conspiracy theorists and thead killers and it'll come back to yapping....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borr said:

Bah humbug ?, ban the conspiracy theorists and thead killers and it'll come back to yapping....

Mate, lads hardly post, lads leaving one after the other... 

Its probably just me but I read for an hour, and can't be assed to post anymore... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Mate, lads hardly post, lads leaving one after the other... 

Its probably just me but I read for an hour, and can't be assed to post anymore... 

There's 2 that have left not exactly one after another mate. both by there own choice, 

Just now, paulus said:

There's 2 that have left not exactly one after another mate. both by there own choice, 

I'd say the regular posters are down mate, alot.. I don't give a shit about mods ect... its probably the cycle of forums... been on here a lot of years now and you notice the ones you liked yapping to leave or not bother... like I say, it makes no great odds to my life, I've personnaly posted less and less over the last few months, I wouldn't bother making a scene about leaving, if you don't want to contribute, don't bother 

32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Fair enough, but if you want to join in the banter, which as you well know, can be misconstrued on the Internet, you should resign your post as a mod.

As the old saying goes, " you can run with the fox, or you can hunt with the hounds......you can't do both" ?

Cheers.

The thing is i am entitled to an opinion as much as you are, fox or hound makes no difference.

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I'd say the regular posters are down mate, alot.. I don't give a shit about mods ect... its probably the cycle of forums... been on here a lot of years now and you notice the ones you liked yapping to leave or not bother... like I say, it makes no great odds to my life, I've personnaly posted less and less over the last few months, I wouldn't bother making a scene about leaving, if you don't want to contribute, don't bother 

Yes the forum has gone down hill mate , but so has every other forum not just this one. it takes minutes to make a Facebook group that caters for a specific type of hunting and people who enjoy that specific thing may well be drawn to that, I have been on here virtually since the start and things have changed over the years for one reason or another, Mods in reality come and go the same as any other member, The thought that they are more than any other member is complete shite mate, all they do is clear up shit created by other members, The idea that we are not entitled to have an opinion is also a bag of shite, Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether you like it or not is down to the individual reading it, but its still as valid as anybody else's opinion. Rant over but your all still a bunch of c**ts ?

1 minute ago, paulus said:

The thing is i am entitled to an opinion as much as you are, fox or hound makes no difference.

No, you're supposed to moderate, and stop the nonsense, not contribute to it.

Ive got my own site, and have been a moderator on a few sites, but I'd rather join in the banter, debates, arguments, than moderate them.

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you want to express that opinion, you can't be a moderator.

You have to give the same consideration to both sides, not just the one you agree with.

You are supposed to control the content of posts, not give your opinion on them.

Of course you can start posts or contribute to them, but not to become a protagonist in them.

I immensely enjoyed your motorcycle posts, but I feel you don't really understand the obligations of being a moderator.

Once again, just my opinion, but please don't patronise me, I'm to long in the tooth for that ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
Just now, chartpolski said:

No, you're supposed to moderate, and stop the nonsense, not contribute to it.

Ive got my own site, and have been a moderator on a few sites, but I'd rather join in the banter, debates, arguments, than moderate them.

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you want to express that opinion, you can't be a moderator.

You have to give the same consideration to both sides, not just the one you agree with.

You are supposed to control the content of posts, not give your opinion on them.

Of course you can start posts or contribute to them, but not to become a protagonist in them.

I immensely enjoyed your motorcycle posts, but I feel you don't really understand the obligations of being a moderator.

Once again, just my opinion, but please don't patronise me, I'm to long in the tooth for that ?

Cheers.

Have you ever thought of volunteering to be a moderator or do you just concentrate your efforts on slagging those off who have?

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Yes the forum has gone down hill mate , but so has every other forum not just this one. it takes minutes to make a Facebook group that caters for a specific type of hunting and people who enjoy that specific thing may well be drawn to that, I have been on here virtually since the start and things have changed over the years for one reason or another, Mods in reality come and go the same as any other member, The thought that they are more than any other member is complete shite mate, all they do is clear up shit created by other members, The idea that we are not entitled to have an opinion is also a bag of shite, Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether you like it or not is down to the individual reading it, but its still as valid as anybody else's opinion. Rant over but your all still a bunch of c**ts ?

As I said mods matter not to me mate, and opinions are just that, again I don't agree with some posters views or all of their content but f****d if I can be assed to argue everyday over it lol...

We can all see the site is a lot different from years gone by, I honestly used to cry with laughter at some of the shit on here, met loads of good lads off here...plus twats like socks lol...

Its just got a bit stale for me I suppose... 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, paulus said:

Have you ever thought of volunteering to be a moderator or do you just concentrate your efforts on slagging those off who have?

I resent the "slagging off " accusation.

I've been polite, it is you who have used profanity in your replies to me.

Ive just said I like to join in the banter, so that recuses me from being a moderator.

You have your view of how a moderator should behave......I have mine.

Pointless going round in circles, if it gets to a point I no longer want to be on here, I'd simply stop posting, simple as that ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic