Couple hour with the coursing types lamping

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Litter sisters earning there keep can even run rough ground ?

Bad day today for my pal with the bitch on the right. She'd just done a grueller run on on a hare was retrieving it when 2 roe got up from a dyke she set off for one across a road and was hit by a car

Posted Images

On 28/12/2022 at 15:13, Kalibrgun said:

There was a dog from previous litter he sold when the litter Mines from was bred. Think that dog would be 5 now

Am not sure the dog won't be that old I don't know certain on It's back ground I sin some clips of the apparent parents and was said to be out your mans dog it's a funny old game we the coursing dogs as you will know 

On 27/12/2022 at 18:03, Kalibrgun said:

Mines a cnut for deer ?‍♂️ and has retrieved a couple Charlie's 

good dogs then, that do bit of everything , i know the coursing type dogs  can make good lampers if need be, seen pit x grey xsaluki x grey lamping few times good dogs, quite bidable as well. you say them bitches bring back to hand as well when lamping, that great that, do you find them that bit harder to train , then say collie type lurchers ? my bullxs were not bad training, collie xes ok as long as you didnt up set them lol, my best to train and best lamping dog been my 1x gsd x grey, bring back to hand rabbits, and Charlie's lol , anything bigger  he stay with it but we never hanged about lamping anyway  in and out quick.!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

good dogs then, that do bit of everything , i know the coursing type dogs  can make good lampers if need be, seen pit x grey xsaluki x grey lamping few times good dogs, quite bidable as well. you say them bitches bring back to hand as well when lamping, that great that, do you find them that bit harder to train , then say collie type lurchers ? my bullxs were not bad training, collie xes ok as long as you didnt up set them lol, my best to train and best lamping dog been my 1x gsd x grey, bring back to hand rabbits, and Charlie's lol , anything bigger  he stay with it but we never hanged about lamping anyway  in and out quick.!

I don't pushy foot around em with a lot of saluki blood just bring em on like I would any other pup. Start drilling it into them young playing with toys for the retrieve and usual sit stay etc. She's ran some ground that was that wet I think even @mC HULL would of been shaking ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, BobDown said:

Am not sure the dog won't be that old I don't know certain on It's back ground I sin some clips of the apparent parents and was said to be out your mans dog it's a funny old game we the coursing dogs as you will know 

Bitch was called sandy nice well built type. Pm me the lads name and where he is from I'll speak to my pal who bred em 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

I don't pushy foot around em with a lot of saluki blood just bring em on like I would any other pup. Start drilling it into them young playing with toys for the retrieve and usual sit stay etc. She's ran some ground that was that wet I think even @mC HULL would of been shaking ? 

ok fair play mate , only read that they can be very sensitive type dogs to deal with, but prob no worse than my feckin collie x grey that i had, and even my big gsd x grey  he sensitive nature , you have to go easy on him a bit, but he didnt play up much anyway, once the lamp on he was full on , different mind set then lol. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, bird said:

ok fair play mate , only read that they can be very sensitive type dogs to deal with, but prob no worse than my feckin collie x grey that i had, and even my big gsd x grey  he sensitive nature , you have to go easy on him a bit, but he didnt play up much anyway, once the lamp on he was full on , different mind set then lol. 

She's not a thick bitch she knows when she pushes it cos she'll give that look ? 

12 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Are Kenny Hall's dogs bred down from Drax that went back to merlin and eve. Good going with your dogs mate and further proof the saluki hybrids are not one trick pony's if given the chance. 

Yeah there was his Jerry dog in the mix too definitely not one trick ponys. She's had allsorts of gear 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1

Bad day today for my pal with the bitch on the right. She'd just done a grueller run on on a hare was retrieving it when 2 roe got up from a dyke she set off for one across a road and was hit by a car killed stone dead the dirty c**t didn't even bother to stop 

• Sad 6
22 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Bad day today for my pal with the bitch on the right. She'd just done a grueller run on on a hare was retrieving it when 2 roe got up from a dyke she set off for one across a road and was hit by a car killed stone dead the dirty c**t didn't even bother to stop 

naughty not stopping...cnuts trick?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

naughty not stopping...cnuts trick?

Dirty counts trick a woman stopped just before he got to her she carried dog to side of road when pal was there the bitch lifted her head up then died I'm sick for him she was a real good bitch in second season really stepping up a gear