Boar thread.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And still my biggest to date. Out the head in an ant nest so they could clean it down to the bone and something rane off with it... Would have been an amazing skull for the wall ?      

Very first boar, think I was like 15 on a dog hunt. Was trying to scare him when he bust though the brush about 20' in front of me. Dropped his hard to charge I pulled the trigger and beamed him dad c

Looking through photo bucket and came across this pic .Pig was a real anticlimax as shot near a pen full of them in Devon .Escape or release but still a good weight .Any of you lads bagged a boar .

Posted Images

There’s just no game dealers around me within 30 mile mate .I don’t mind getting rock bottom prices just need an outlet .Travelling 60 miles round trip is silly so they can stay alive for another year .I’ll just take what I need and those that I have clients for .

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There’s just no game dealers around me within 30 mile mate .I don’t mind getting rock bottom prices just need an outlet .Travelling 60 miles round trip is silly so they can stay alive for another year .I’ll just take what I need and those that I have clients for .

Yeah price of diesel isn’t cheap an I expect your ammo isn’t either ?

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah price of diesel isn’t cheap an I expect your ammo isn’t either ?

Yep your right mate .The need to control the deer is very real though so I’m offering anyone a carcass who wants to pick it up from me .

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yep your right mate .The need to control the deer is very real though so I’m offering anyone a carcass who wants to pick it up from me .

I'm the same if anyone wants a carcasse in Durham let me know and you can have it free if you collect ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I'm the same if anyone wants a carcasse in Durham let me know and you can have it free if you collect ?

Way it should be mate .Tbh Id of thought I’ve of had my hand bit off with takers but none yet ??Must be some good lurchers about ?

14 hours ago, foxdropper said:

14 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I find it criminal in this day and age that no one is taking you up on your offers.