Power cuts

16 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Years ago had a ex old bill Volvo s60 t5 automatic smooth driving car with a good kick of power when you needed it. Think it was only 350bhp or something but it was like shit off a shovel, blew it up after a few months. 

308989012_2449813925167180_3021220931144211481_n.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back still running on generators 24hrs on 12volt led lights and a roaring fire is all I really need ?

Why thankyou sir....ive got a few i chop and change quite a bit but dont really wanna sound all muggy and horrible saying what they are it dont really matter who owns what does it mate i just love car

As nice as these new cars are...if money was no object and I could find them I'd prefer a collection of older stuff...BMW 2002,The first Audi Quattro,RS 500,205 T16i,P1 sti,Fiat Uno Turbo?

Posted Images

Sorry to interrupt again but apparently the lightning hit the transformer on the telegraph pole, been working with some lads that live in the next village a few mile away and they heard the bang took out the phone lines and the card machine ain’t working in the office lol 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I think we all have a mental picture of each other and I have gnash as a Range Rover type of guy in my minds eye ? were as I,m more ford transit ?

Nothing wrong with Transits....ive given up on Rangey's since the last one i had with little more than delivery miles on it got reversed into outside the gym and literally fell to pieces it was f****n embarrassing.....the other lads motor barely had a scratch on it they dont make Range Rovers like they used to.

Im trying to be all patriotic and buy British lately i talked a pal of mine into one of them Bentayga's oh man its f****n revolting, 200k on a motor that looks like a London black cab ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Nothing wrong with Transits....ive given up on Rangey's since the last one i had with little more than delivery miles on it got reversed into outside the gym and literally fell to pieces it was f****n embarrassing.....the other lads motor barely had a scratch on it they dont make Range Rovers like they used to.

Im trying to be all patriotic and buy British lately i talked a pal of mine into one of them Bentayga's oh man its f****n revolting, 200k on a motor that looks like a London black cab ?

Have you seen them Aston Martin dbx I think they are called pal ?

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Have you seen the Rolls 4x4? Looks like a hearse ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
On 26/11/2022 at 12:31, dytkos said:

Have you seen the Rolls 4x4? Looks like a hearse ? 

Cheers, D.

Yeah good shout that absolutely hideous looking things aint they !......we have a place called P.A.Wood near me its an authorised dealer and one of the only Rolls/Bentley body shops in the country its like a little museum with some absolutely top class motors,really impressive place, but out the front at the moment they have a line of them Cullinan's it looks more like a funeral directors than a car dealers !

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...