New pup

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a hunter is'nt a naturalist and conservationist they're going down the wrong track

I think it comes to all of us if you do enough hunting. Feels like there has to be some give as well as take. 

Mum was sadly dead. Her tummy was moving so I tried to make a crappy situation a bit better and C sectioned her and got the fawn out alive. It’s still going at about 30 hours. It’s had a few feeds of

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? you sat there scratching your bollocks in your piss stained  y babes drinking a can a xxxx ? give the chickens a pass as you did it right ? ? 

searching for slugs you ever run a hare ? ? i’ve been out twice today once daytime and few hours with the little bitch tonight i’m out plenty ? sand slug for ya 38996F65-A0E3-48F0-8E45-D300851E94A8.jpeg.0e6e2988d1a421e63eb773e92f18606d.jpeg

Looks like the goods for catching fox cubs and leverets, not so good in the hills on anything fast but you must be patient to wait three days for a retrieve so god speed to you wildlife warrior, you're all heart ??.

On 05/11/2022 at 22:51, SheepChaser said:

I know who you mean but at this moment in time thr name escapes me! 

Used to be lad that came on here who had a munty fawn found same way qs one you got and it done well but not to sure if he released her as last time he posted she was getting very tame  

Shame some of the old lads no longer post on here ,

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? you sat there scratching your bollocks in your piss stained  y babes drinking a can a xxxx ? give the chickens a pass as you did it right ? ? 

searching for slugs you ever run a hare ? ? i’ve been out twice today once daytime and few hours with the little bitch tonight i’m out plenty ? sand slug for ya 38996F65-A0E3-48F0-8E45-D300851E94A8.jpeg.0e6e2988d1a421e63eb773e92f18606d.jpeg

Is that a automatic lead you clip it on and it walks the dog for you or is it hands free so you can be typings on here lol

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Used to be lad that came on here who had a munty fawn found same way qs one you got and it done well but not to sure if he released her as last time he posted she was getting very tame  

Shame some of the old lads no longer post on here ,

with the amount of none  hunting donuts on here you have no chance of any of the good old members coming on most do more swigging from a can then they do hunting and you can tell from there posts ? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Looks like the goods for catching fox cubs and leverets, not so good in the hills on anything fast but you must be patient to wait three days for a retrieve so god speed to you wildlife warrior, you're all heart ??.

you’ve got some spunk you ? only problem is it’s around your mouth and arsehole ? 

Edited by mC HULL
5 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Is that a automatic lead you clip it on and it walks the dog for you or is it hands free so you can be typings on here lol

you’ve more chance of it been an automatic slip lead then you have of fireman baker boy  or aussie whip posting out they have caught ? you four should go on mums net what the f**k you doing on a hunting site ? ? 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you’ve more chance of it been an automatic slip lead then you have of fireman baker boy  or aussie whip posting out they have caught ? you four should go on mums net what the f**k you doing on a hunting site ? ? 

Walked bye a ghost

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

with the amount of none  hunting donuts on here you have no chance of any of the good old members coming on most do more swigging from a can then they do hunting and you can tell from there posts ? 

Never mind your slop, hard day in the chips and dust today, stamina development

IMG_20221107_132408_HDR.jpg

6 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Full day.... we were beat for lunchtime bye rain... away draw the bike out see I can get this hairy fecker a spin in the slop..... can only get them upto her ankles eh 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

swap you for these sand hi tex facking ceilings be - few coats shoulders killing ? then out with dogs a shine later with pups AE000801-E441-447D-9E27-5136C2050BD3.png.1e051256721010eb83003005e0f74102.png

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

To be fair most of them left because every post just gets filled up with pointless circular arguments. 

• Like 3