buggered off out

You could always set a few rabbit snares or take a cattyDSC_1524.JPG.2f8f796c37e3a4b1bf460bc320bfbb6e.JPG Keith,keep your hand in ... something I've recently taken up...just got back from setting a few ,will go out around 10 o'clock and check them ,they nice and local only takes 20 mins ?DSC_2858.JPG.9b555e29cd7c262d7a1e4f2eeecef396.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Not fer me is snaring lads, i remember many years ago, when i did a bit, i went check my snares and one of em held this here bunny, it must have been held in that snare for far to long, so no thanks, im a dog man, kill em quick or pack the game up, ive always try show respect fer my quarry, i also remember, one of my last outings, before things went wrong here, i was out this here day with my mate Nell, she was up the arse of this here bunny, it screamed blue murder in terror, and she didnt even cop it, Brambles, in answer to you, im in sheltered housing matey, not allowed pets, it was either take this flat, which i have no regrets, cos im a mere four miles away, from my daughter, or wait fer god knows how long fer the next accomodation to come along, but that doesnt alter the fact that i still yearn for a dog, i could still give it a decent life, but then again im being selfish, i am 79,   but i have my memmories, ive , we have enjoyed ourselves in the fields 

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Not fer me is snaring lads, i remember many years ago, when i did a bit, i went check my snares and one of em held this here bunny, it must have been held in that snare for far to long, so no thanks, im a dog man, kill em quick or pack the game up, ive always try show respect fer my quarry, i also remember, one of my last outings, before things went wrong here, i was out this here day with my mate Nell, she was up the arse of this here bunny, it screamed blue murder in terror, and she didnt even cop it, Brambles, in answer to you, im in sheltered housing matey, not allowed pets, it was either take this flat, which i have no regrets, cos im a mere four miles away, from my daughter, or wait fer god knows how long fer the next accomodation to come along, but that doesnt alter the fact that i still yearn for a dog, i could still give it a decent life, but then again im being selfish, i am 79,   but i have my memmories, ive , we have enjoyed ourselves in the fields 

Just a pity we're opposite ends of the country fir you'd be more than welcome to a walk out or a days ferreting, atb ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Is there any stables nearby you could rent or disused sheds/buildings on local farms..

Nice to have memories Keith deff, but the older I get I've just gone 70 this August, I think it best to put the memories to bed, and look to the future with our remaining time with got left, I was always thinking of my past, some ok, and crap. No doubt about getting old wank, but got try enjoy it while we fit and healthy, right now  low, got hospital appointment 2pm, we  stomach prob I've got,had it 2019, more fookin cameras In me, not eaten since  Sunday , but there you go, as they say try make the best what life given you. It funny with age, I know a old bloke who 85, slim  walks every day with his labx spaniel dog,. He had this dog a rescue when he was 75, I told him  when old Buck gone my next dog in couple years time will be a mature lurcher about 3 year old, think old Harry was about the same age when  he got his dog.  You ever thought Keith of getting  birds , budgies  just somethink to do, bit of a intreast. 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, bird said:

Nice to have memories Keith deff, but the older I get I've just gone 70 this August, I think it best to put the memories to bed, and look to the future with our remaining time with got left, I was always thinking of my past, some ok, and crap. No doubt about getting old wank, but got try enjoy it while we fit and healthy, right now  low, got hospital appointment 2pm, we  stomach prob I've got,had it 2019, more fookin cameras In me, not eaten since  Sunday , but there you go, as they say try make the best what life given you. It funny with age, I know a old bloke who 85, slim  walks every day with his labx spaniel dog,. He had this dog a rescue when he was 75, I told him  when old Buck gone my next dog in couple years time will be a mature lurcher about 3 year old, think old Harry was about the same age when  he got his dog.  You ever thought Keith of getting  birds , budgies  just somethink to do, bit of a intreast. 

A lot of sense in that post Ray ,good luck with the hospital stuff ,take care of yourself .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

Hey up Ray, sorry you arent feeling to good, and all the best at the hospital this afternoon, i will be thinking of you matey, we have never met, but on reading your posts, you sound a decent bloke, your right matey, the past is past, i try not live there if i can help, anyway i wont get all morbid, im sure  i speak for everyone on this forum, all the best , and keep us updated :good:

• Like 3