Does anyone work or breed malinos type lurchers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better one of my bros dog 

treat yourself to one shaark you can start a thread my very first lurcher ? ? 

Good job I wouldn’t business wi him if he were from Coalville if I were u  They eat there young 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

I like the idea of a Mali x whippet for a knock about ferreting mouching type, they’d be very handy I’d think

That one of vfr400boy's brother, looks a belter.  Racy but strong, and with a really good coat.  Looks a cracker.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Treat him wi contempt 

No, I wouldn't do that, blacky.  He probably feels bad enough about himself already, what with his 'saluki/coursing dogs, are the only dogs that can catch hares', belief, and his blatantly obvious tyson fury 'man crush' 'I'm the biggest gypsy queen in the country' that everyone can see, nah, I wouldn't be that cruel. ??

21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No, I wouldn't do that, blacky.  He probably feels bad enough about himself already, what with his 'saluki/coursing dogs, are the only dogs that can catch hares', belief, and his blatantly obvious tyson fury 'man crush' 'I'm the biggest gypsy queen in the country' that everyone can see, nah, I wouldn't be that cruel. ??

Hes got 2 u ? 

i think the mal x lurcher   make great knockabout type lurcher, good lamp dog, and good in the day, not over big, if the dam the mal bitch  make say 23-25in  good coat. they need lot of work, ok for a young fit  person to take on, to much for me now at my age. lol  , but like  poxon   said most norm type lurchers could do the same job, and bit easier to live with lol, prob thats what i go for next, just a lurcher x lurcher type with good coat mid size dog, collie x wheaten x whippet x grey type  , when old Buck passed on , no rush though, the old bugger could kick about for couple more years yet lol 

Just now, Black neck said:

IiiiI seen a mali running about last week it were a little bitch ,was right quick and could jump like a goodun reckon it would be a good cross 

they are mate, like said on the post, good lamp dog and good mooching dog, not for me though  to old now, but young bloke they be spot on, to give it the work, just  mid size lurcher x lurcher type  colliex wheaten x whippetx grey type be my next type lurcher   if get another when Buck gone .

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Like night walker said, I think a 1st cross malinois/whippet, could be an ideal mouching/lamping predominantly rabbiting, versatile type of dog.

Wi the small collie types people tend 2 go wi collie gray back 2 whippet maybe same wi these would be way forward as first x can be a bit clod hoppy 

Yep I said it

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Wi the small collie types people tend 2 go wi collie gray back 2 whippet maybe same wi these would be way forward as first x can be a bit clod hoppy 

Yep I said it

Blacky, I agree with you, in principle, but what the f**k is clod hoppy?!

Edited by shaaark