First mooch out of the season

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You started him in spring, I remember you telling ALL OF US, you fcuking bulb!!

You'll always start/run your dogs through spring and summer, Gooey, because you see no wrong in it, clown.

yes he was a pup watched seen what’s what last season  then left to enter his self spring summer  none a them count do they 

september on now count and he has started straight away 

me adult runners won’t be run for weeks yet because they will kill em first bend no sport in it 

what do you know about starting a hare dog have you even had a runner shaark ? 

do you have a pic of one of your runners ?

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grounds still abit harder than I would like, but the weather was set fair and me and the young lad Freddy went for a 2.5-3 hour mooch this morning. Nothing doing in the usual spots, but great to

Well he was quite serious about it ,gritted his teeth when he said it like

2 ffs hull retires his at 2 having done 5 seasons

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You started him in spring, I remember you telling ALL OF US, you fcuking bulb!!

You'll always start/run your dogs through spring and summer, Gooey, because you see no wrong in it, clown.

Can you tell us what is wrong with it getting a pup a few easier kills over the spring and summer do them the world of good 

8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Can you tell us what is wrong with it getting a pup a few easier kills over the spring and summer do them the world of good 

I think everyone has done it me personally see nothing wrong with it that's just my opinion there's lads kill rabbits summertime and foxes nothing special about a hare 

12 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

4 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

I think everyone has done it me personally see nothing wrong with it that's just my opinion there's lads kill rabbits summertime and foxes nothing special about a hare 

Yeah, a couple is neither here nor there really, but to continually walk your dogs, off lead,  over land which you know holds plenty of leverets, isn't something I'd do, condone or tell several thousand members on a public hunting site.

@Magoo, no i've never got a dog fit, or even seen a hare coursing dog, or even seen a dog catch a hare.  You're right, how silly of me to think otherwise.  ?

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, a couple is neither here nor there really, but to continually walk your dogs, off lead,  over land which you know holds plenty of leverets, isn't something I'd do, condone or tell several thousand members on a public hunting site.

@Magoo, no i've never got a dog fit, or even seen a hare coursing dog, or even seen a dog catch a hare.  You're right, how silly of me to think otherwise.  ?

Said he'd do you in a arm wrestle as well

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, shaaark said:

just what i thought an absolute daydreamer ? 

i have daughters not even ten know there way around a dog better than you numpty 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

just what i thought an absolute daydreamer ? 

i have daughters not even ten know there way around a dog better than you numpty 

Kin el, Gooey, are you really as dim as you're coming across?! 

I owned dogs that were catching hares, before you were born!

So,  because I don't tell everyone on this site that I go out killing leverets, through SPRING AND SUMMER, like you do, I'm a numpty?!!

Kin el Gooey, give your head a prolonged shaking.  ?

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, Gooey, are you really as dim as you're coming across?! 

I owned dogs that were catching hares, before you were born!

So,  because I don't tell everyone on this site that I go out killing leverets, through SPRING AND SUMMER, like you do, I'm a numpty?!!

Kin el Gooey, give your head a prolonged shaking.  ?

Come on lads we've all had a drink

• Haha 1