Stop-Oil in London today.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your arguing about fck all. It doesn't matter if co2 is good, bad or indifferent. China just built 3 more coal fired power stations while we continued to fill their order books for things we could pro

Exactly ! let them smash the windows in Downing Street or the Houses of Parliament or the ministers cars, then they would probably get my sympathy.  But targeting ordinary motorists doesn't

Any sympathy with the cause evaporates when you realise they haven't considered the alternatives. For every oil protester there will be an anti-nuclear protestor and an anti-windfarm protestor. For ev

Posted Images

Again, they're not endearing ordinary folk to their cause - people need to use those petrol stations so that they can earn money and take care of their families. 

If they're going to protest like that, I think the 'Occupy Westminster' thing is a better way to go.

........... But, I reckon the police will look after the politicians even more than they do for the poofs and the blacks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Be interesting to see if you still think that when they target methane emissions and come on your farm and kill your livestock with impunity.

Cheers.

But they won’t will they mate because they aren’t killing things. 
Made up scenarios, you’ll hear a lot of those when British people want to protest in Britain 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m all for them doin what they think is right, but they deffo got there priorities all wrong imho 

But that’s their priority mate isn’t it, others have other priority’s.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m all for them doin what they think is right, but they deffo got there priorities all wrong imho 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Exactly !

let them smash the windows in Downing Street or the Houses of Parliament or the ministers cars, then they would probably get my sympathy. 

But targeting ordinary motorists doesn't make sense, it will only alienate them.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Again, they're not endearing ordinary folk to their cause - people need to use those petrol stations so that they can earn money and take care of their families. 

If they're going to protest like that, I think the 'Occupy Westminster' thing is a better way to go.

........... But, I reckon the police will look after the politicians even more than they do for the poofs and the blacks.

When other people protest and smash the gaff to bits they don’t give a flying f**k about “oh, where’s the better place” or “I wonder if Fred the plumber will be half hour late” ……they just wreck shit and everyone can’t bend over backwards enough to give them everything and hail them as brave “Activists” 

Why should British people be any different and why would they not try to emulate something that clearly works…..the British bloke asking nicely , not working out great so far is it mate ? 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Okay I worded it wrong, there actions are all wrong, they could really affect the oil company’s if they want, but instead they are affecting folk who could be supporting them instead of hating them. I’m sure you get what I’m saying, but again the day they ain’t allowed to go about doing what they think best is day we will all be gagged an the end of us

I agree mate, I just think there is this common mindset of imposing “degrees” of protest on British people …….what do they have to do? A poll to see what everyone would be ok with ?

Nobody else who is winning is bothering to do that, and do you know why, because they don’t care and it’s working for them …… being polite about it has failed the British bloke.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree mate, I just think there is this common mindset of imposing “degrees” of protest on British people …….what do they have to do? A poll to see what everyone would be ok with ?

Nobody else who is winning is bothering to do that, and do you know why, because they don’t care and it’s working for them …… being polite about it has failed the British bloke.

I'll agree it's "degrees" of protest, but in these instances I think they are cowards.

They target the wrong people, knowing full well they will get great exposure but very little, if any, reprisals.

If they ran a ministers car of the road or invaded number ten, they would be hit with everything the police, the government and the law could throw at them, but no, they know the punishment for disrupting people's lives, smashing a few windows at a press office or destroying a few pumps on forecourt will be met with little or no punishment.

If they feel so strongly, let them be martyrs to their cause, not just pissing rush hour people off.

Left wing, liberal, well off sjw's........Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'll agree it's "degrees" of protest, but in these instances I think they are cowards.

They target the wrong people, knowing full well they will get great exposure but very little, if any, reprisals.

If they ran a ministers car of the road or invaded number ten, they would be hit with everything the police, the government and the law could throw at them, but no, they know the punishment for disrupting people's lives, smashing a few windows at a press office or destroying a few pumps on forecourt will be met with little or no punishment.

If they feel so strongly, let them be martyrs to their cause, not just pissing rush hour people off.

Left wing, liberal, well off sjw's........Cheers

Yeah, who set the bar for all that mate ?

The government set the rules the other summer……don’t blame your own for doing what the government condoned and rewarded in others.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1