Train strikes

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m sure there are Jon but the rot is there for anyone who’s lived in the area all their lives to see plainly .

Make the most of your community for as soon as a house is sold by you  I’ll wager there will be a brown face buying the fecker .

They are spreading like a disease across the land with no way to stop it that lies within the law .

I never go there now ,used to to a gun shop but id rather travel 10 miles further to a white village .

Better stop or I’ll hurt someone’s vagina I’m sure but there more ,much more venom here that I struggle to contain at times .

Fair comment mate :thumbs:

As an aside, I avoid the gun shop in town as well - I prefer the one in Devizes. Haven't been for a while though.

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what wilf is saying and what your failing to grasp is that though benifit scroungers are an 'enemy' they are so totally inconsequential, like the railworkers.....yet we are conditioned to hate

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ? And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn

That would be me. All the way.

Posted Images