Favorite rimfire scopes ?

Well looking at getting the GF a little savage mark ii ( their in sale for $140 so thing right now so might as well)so she can stop stealing mine? looking at maybe getting a Bushnell rimfire scope to try on it since it's supposed to have good tracking turrets and it's under $200 but no sure yet. Most of my rimfires wear some cheap $50 3-9  but figured I get her something nice so she can't have an excuse when I put shoot her ??

Anyway was shopping around and got curious just curious what eveyones favorite rimfire glass ? 

6 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I think we'd need to see photo of gf to determine how much she's worth spending on!! 

Lol so the guys in general chat can have a stroke and rant for a few pages about interracial dating ? ???

• Haha 5

For nigh forty years my BRNO wore a basic Nikko Sterling Silver Crown.  I only took it off because it was a period match for a  vintage air rifle l was given.

The .22 now sports a cheap Hawke .lt's fine. 

Though l suppose if Ben Bhoy saw my picture he'd probably say it was too good for me....???

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, comanche said:

Though l suppose if Ben Bhoy saw my picture he'd probably say it was too good for me....

Beauty beholder eyes & all that mate! For instance, my missus first thing in morning, I'd probably stretch to a 2nd hand red dot..... but her glammed up, topless & dishing up her homemade lasagne; she'd get a thermal off me!! ?? (fucķ I've gotta lay off this aldi lager!!) 

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I can never understand why people insist on zoom power scopes on rimfires.  On my cf,s I've got Zeiss,   Leupold,  Habict scopes which cost hundreds of pounds...... but on my 22rf I've got an old 2.75x40 fixed power Tasco from the 1980s.  It's a brilliant scope.  very Clear optics as good as the expensive stuff.  Good low light vision with a very wide ocular angle of view...  no black ring.  Why does anyone need high power on a 22 rimfire.  Probably only using it out to 100 paces. at  A rabbit .  There's so much to go wrong with a cheap zoom and a fixed power is much better pond for pound.  Unless your like me who could put a 700 pound Zeiss on it.  Ultimately if you can see it, shoot it.!

On 05/08/2022 at 21:31, BenBhoy said:

Beauty beholder eyes & all that mate! For instance, my missus first thing in morning, I'd probably stretch to a 2nd hand red dot..... but her glammed up, topless & dishing up her homemade lasagne; she'd get a thermal off me!! ?? (fucķ I've gotta lay off this aldi lager!!) 

I wish I could send her that ^ ?

• Haha 1