First x whippet greyhound

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive posted this before , but many years ago, as a lad at school. on my way home if i had no money for the bus, i used to take a short cut up some back streets to get home, there was this black snout s

Seen a lot of first cross non-ped whippet x greyhounds over the years, and owned a few line bred. Insanely fast and easily capable of taking daytime hare, downside is they break easily and most l

Going off on a tangent here but have always liked the attached painting, that has uploaded pissed for some reason. Norman Cornish "Man at Bar With Dog on Lead". The breed is not specified but when tal

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Depending on the the itself but there not made for heavy stuff I've seen them killing foxes many times but they get smashed up very quickly 

Thanks mate I could imagine they would pull them all night with another dog il see how it goes ?

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

She's a big bitch She's near 24inches 10 an haft months She's out off a Mike brown whippet dog put to a track greyhound bitch 

This bitch is about 25 a Irish racing greyhound to whippet bitch good luck with her mate 

• Like 3