Prince charles

2 hours ago, socks said:

I really haven’t got the time or inclination to write a long post explaining the economic value the royals bring into the country. 

Socks I understand they bring ££ through tourists and I'm sure the royal business earns plenty ,

Im a unionist but not a royalist, i think the royal family should be do e away with, they are nothing but parasitic pedos, also the tax system needs over hauled as we are being kept in check by the elite where we start doing well and making money then they hit a certain amount where they tax the balls out of you to stop you in your tracks, the great USA needs to go back to full self sufficiency and take back the power they once had, as this new poofery weird gender freakshow has weakened it, aswell as relying on other superpowers to keep your country running, the second they turn off the tap your on your knees sucking cheese

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Im a unionist but not a royalist, i think the royal family should be do e away with, they are nothing but parasitic pedos, also the tax system needs over hauled as we are being kept in check by the elite where we start doing well and making money then they hit a certain amount where they tax the balls out of you to stop you in your tracks, the great USA needs to go back to full self sufficiency and take back the power they once had, as this new poofery weird gender freakshow has weakened it, aswell as relying on other superpowers to keep your country running, the second they turn off the tap your on your knees sucking cheese

You are a sad loss to the Lib-Dems ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Nicepix said:

You are a sad loss to the Lib-Dems ?

Id be very conservative in my views, defo not a lib tard or left wing labour, but i do believe that hard graft should pay off and not make a pedophile family wealthy. Same reason as you dont buy a tv licence

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? i can’t believe anyone still believes bin laden was the reason for the afghan war it’s comical ? 

Bin Laden who is a Saudi, bombed the twin towers! f**k! Let's declare war on Iraq! That will fool everybody.  Let's make out they've got WMD.  Let's close down all the American airspace  in case there any more kamikaze  attacks,  but let's  allow our mates the Bin Laden family  to flee home.

Good idea. Nobody will suspect we are business mates with the Bin Ladens and don't want them implicated in this shit. Let's make the most of this situation and seize Iraqui oil  and then Libya's. All in the name of keeping world peace.

Spot on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Bin Laden who is a Saudi, bombed the twin towers! f**k! Let's declare war on Iraq! That will fool everybody.  Let's make out they've got WMD.  Let's close down all the American airspace  in case there any more kamikaze  attacks,  but let's  allow our mates the Bin Laden family  to flee home.

Good idea. Nobody will suspect we are business mates with the Bin Ladens and don't want them implicated in this shit. Let's make the most of this situation and seize Iraqui oil  and then Libya's. All in the name of keeping world peace.

Spot on.

Hours spent in parliament debating the hunting ban = over 700.

hours spent debating the invasion of Iraq = less than 7. 

• Like 1