Prince charles

8 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

How can his advisors allow him to accept a million £ donation from the bin laden family ??? At what point did anyone think this will be OK?? 

Just been reading about this.

His advisors DID advise against it, but he evidently shouted them down.

Arogant, ignorant and entitled, just like his brother Andrew.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Not surprised in the slightest. And any notion that the queen hasn’t had her royal palms greased like this for decades is laughable. Shower of crooks and nonces, the country would be better without the lot of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Not surprised in the slightest. And any notion that the queen hasn’t had her royal palms greased like this for decades is laughable. Shower of crooks and nonces, the country would be better without the lot of them.

And a hell of a lot poorer …..

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, baker boy said:

But if you listen to half the fckn fruitcakes on here bin laden is innocent of any wrong doing, everything he was supposed to have done was the CIA, so why shouldnt Charlie boy trouser a few quid off him

? i can’t believe anyone still believes bin laden was the reason for the afghan war it’s comical ? 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, socks said:

I reckon the queen will skip him and give the crown to William. 

Should do away with it altogether, what does it bring the normal everyday English man "fcuk all " they just a bunch of rich toffs that do nothing to deserve it .

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Should do away with it altogether, what does it bring the normal everyday English man "fcuk all " they just a bunch of rich toffs that do nothing to deserve it .

You clearly don’t understand economics do you. 

43 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

2 minutes ago, socks said:

You clearly don’t understand economics do you. 

Or lizards.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

You think your bank balance is getting bigger because the royals ,please tell me what they do for you .

12 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

You think your bank balance is getting bigger because the royals ,please tell me what they do for you .

I really haven’t got the time or inclination to write a long post explaining the economic value the royals bring into the country.