32 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Did anyone go , seemly the korean black eagles where very good , hopefuly get there next year 

Looks like there’s only me sad enough to know what your on about, I watched a few of them on YouTube ??

quite fancy pitchin a tent on the loop for a couple of days

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, si brown said:

Looks like there’s only me sad enough to know what your on about, I watched a few of them on YouTube ??

quite fancy pitchin a tent on the loop for a couple of days

Never been but would love to go 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Never been but would love to go 

Was over there on holiday couple of years ago and me miserable kids wouldn’t come plane spotting?

off back August just me and the lad, recon I can bribe him with a few quid

• Like 1

Used to cycle out to Yeovilton for Air day and watch from the sheep field at the end of the runway, felt like you could touch the Jets as they came in. Cant get any where near the runway on Air day now after Shoreham, but any other time doesnt seem to be a problem.

Volume up for this one.....

• Like 2

My old Man was the fire chief at Boscombe Down for most of my childhood and then he was a DO and the chief at Farnborough during my teens and i used to go to loads of air shows and military tattoos and used to have a front row seat as me and my brother would always be sat in the cab of a fire engine and we'd get to control the water cannon on the roof if there was a public demo if it working and hose out set up fuel fires, wonderful days and days long gone for the modern Firemans kids as would they feck let them do what we used to do these days..Just remembered at about 10 or 11 years old i drove a fire engine up the main run way at Boscombe Down lights and horns all flashing and blaring and my brother drove it back, did it on a Vespa 150 super when i was 16,but got as bollocking off the old man for that one....:laugh:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1