• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up ,  now then since my stroke ive been having balance problems, no big deal  to how i could have ended up after a stroke,ive had a physiotherapist, come visisit me help with my balance, but im co

Just got my PB bench press today 100kg not a great deal but for my weight (77kg) defo gaining strength ??

The only roids i deal with are hemorroids , as fer testacles, i just have the 1

Posted Images

Yoga is the way to go and you will soon see a difference if you stick to it ,posture and breathing the right way is the trick to balance not pumping iron and any gym worth it's name will tell you that ,plenty free yoga groups for those with medical problems .

• Like 3
10 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh, I went for it at the gym this afternoon, place was heaving with young fit bodies , I got really disheartened, definitely out of place, came out called in mcdonalds went home n chucked missen at the wall 

Your doctor can sign you up to a gym for those with medical problems and you get a coach who works with a group of people with medical problems. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Yoga is the way to go and you will soon see a difference if you stick to it ,posture and breathing the right way is the trick to balance not pumping iron and any gym worth it's name will tell you that ,plenty free yoga groups for those with medical problems .

I second that. I injured my back several years ago (fell off a sodding chair while hiding my son's birthday presents in the top of the wardrobe?) and, after repeated visits to the doctor was eventually signed up to a physio for about half a dozen sessions. She put me onto pilates but, because I'm a bit of an old hippy, I went for yoga instead. I still get the occasional bad day but a bit of yoga every day keeps it pretty much in check...that and zero drop footwear.??

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Haven't done yoga for a while and stiffening up, keeps you supple ?

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

thanks for that Moocher, i will look into it

No problem bud ,I no few people who have got a pass from doctor and its normally at a local swimming pool with a gym attached to it so you can use gym and pool with physio on hand to help you with med problems. 

Atb 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Haven't done yoga for a while and stiffening up, keeps you supple ?

I love a bit of yoga and meditation and I've just stared going acupuncture and it seems to be helping more than drugs from gp .

• Like 1
Just now, Moocher71 said:

I love a bit of yoga and meditation and I've just stared going acupuncture and it seems to be helping more than drugs from gp .

My son learnt acupuncture in Hong Kong,f**k letting him anywhere near me with a needle though ?

• Haha 2