Kible / biscuits

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feed mine on raw, usually minced chicken, green tripe or salmon. They also get raw lamb and beef bones, and chicken wings and carcasses; But I also get a bag of cheap complete to use as a

It doesn’t matter how much googling you do a dogs digestive system is designed to eat and process a certain type of food. And it isn’t dry biscuits made in a lab.  

they have there owner on a vegan diet ? 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

From what im told its only for pre term babies to get them to catch up faster.

Maybe preterm milk can be formulated to have a higher nutrient content per ounce,  breat milk has evolved to feed full term babies whereas preterm are receive their nutrition via nutrient enriched blood  from the umbilicus. 

Ps hope little one is doing well. 

• Thanks 1

Recon people get a bit to lost in dog feeding,  go for a mixed diet with a bit of variety at the end of the day they have a very Catholic digestive system than will manage most things without issue. 

Ps having said that  perhaps should add, avoid onions, dried fruit and chocolate. 

On 03/09/2022 at 10:08, socks said:

What the fukc has dogs dying of infectious disease in Uganda got to do with meat being a natural and more healthy diet for them. 

I thought it self explanatory. It discibes a dogs diet and lifestyle of dogs through most of it as its evolution, in your terms its natural diet, prior to dog food, and it didn't have much meat at all.

10 hours ago, sandymere said:

I thought it self explanatory. It discibes a dogs diet and lifestyle of dogs through most of it as its evolution, in your terms its natural diet, prior to dog food, and it didn't have much meat at all.

as you say sandy variety scraps kibble meat bones offal 

mad you say the meat was for the man using the dog to hunt the dog got scraps ? 

• Like 1