Pups first taste of meat on bone

Well yesterday went to local butchers for some scraps for dogs an pup. Pups face when a chucked this peace of beef  bone in box was a picture. She's looking at it to think wtf is that. Starts barking an playing about jumping at it. Until her nose touched it an got a smell of the meat. Then she was like hayup what's this lol. Starts off by licking it a few times then little nashes were into it. Next she picks it up an puts it in her bed rest his history she's there this morning tucking into it loves it..

20220630_131221.jpg

20220630_131215.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well yesterday went to local butchers for some scraps for dogs an pup. Pups face when a chucked this peace of beef  bone in box was a picture. She's looking at it to think wtf is that. Starts barking

In other news dog drinks water …….

the joys of coming down stairs in the morning...and the feeling of puppy shit between your toes?????

Posted Images

1 hour ago, socks said:

In other news dog drinks water …….

If your meaning water in the bowl there's water in the top bowl Kenneth about an inch.  Just that I'm not daft to fill the bowl to the top for a 10 week old pup to be playing abart end up with a kitchen full of water or should I say pups area full of water. But at least you've been heard your little rant for day on the HTL 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

If your meaning water in the bowl there's water in the top bowl Kenneth about an inch.  Just that I'm not daft to fill the bowl to the top for a 10 week old pup to be playing abart end up with a kitchen full of water or should I say pups area full of water. But at least you've been heard your little rant for day on the HTL 

?? Went way over your head that 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Whoosh ?

12 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well yesterday went to local butchers for some scraps for dogs an pup. Pups face when a chucked this peace of beef  bone in box was a picture. She's looking at it to think wtf is that. Starts barking an playing about jumping at it. Until her nose touched it an got a smell of the meat. Then she was like hayup what's this lol. Starts off by licking it a few times then little nashes were into it. Next she picks it up an puts it in her bed rest his history she's there this morning tucking into it loves it..

20220630_131221.jpg

20220630_131215.jpg

You really are a special young chap 

On 01/07/2022 at 12:03, Bangersanmash said:

??? think he means ur post is boring as f**k ?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

What cross is she mate ? 

She's a parson x lakey pal. She's a c**t a forgot how much hard work it is looking after a pup at this age constant shiting & pissing machines an im the poop picker lol. 

Edited by Bangersanmash