from now through the season

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I have to say, dogmans comment about the George Foreman will be a THL classic. 

let’s see who contributes to the thread wideboy and who comes out with daft comments ?we don’t need another thread locked 

7 minutes ago, Smashing reds said:

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

20210712_192112.jpg

20210707_083010.jpg

dropped a good bit a bulk after a winter on its back mate belter ?

Edited by mC HULL

Mc I give you  credit every pic you put up of your runners they  look well but you don't have a season as you hunt all year round ? and if it works for you then fair play but it's not for everyone and it's not a dig maybe you  don't need to be as kennel blind as you are 

7 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Imnot arguing with you, BUT you are the main reason treads are being locked. 

PS: you have to admit, it was funny. Every time I see a pickup, I’ll think of a grill?

a 3 square meter grill 2 and half foot deep ? ye i can see the comparison 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc I give you  credit every pic you put up of your runners they  look well but you don't have a season as you hunt all year round ? and if it works for you then fair play but it's not for everyone and it's not a dig maybe you  don't need to be as kennel blind as you are 

don’t have a season ? me adult dogs haven’t been off a lead since end a feb and won’t run out until october ? 

pups been free running from 9 week old and entered thereself as you’d expect 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Smashing reds said:

He's a big boy, needs to be ran light

plenty on him summer as you’d expect by january looks spot on see he’s been worked through?

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

don’t have a season ? me adult dogs haven’t been off a lead since end a feb and won’t run out until october ? 

pups been free running from 9 week old and entered thereself as you’d expect 

So your adults haven't been off a lead in 5 months ? why is that mc 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

So your adults haven't been off a lead in 5 months ? why is that mc 

4 month blacky because they will be killing shit they don’t have a play mode don’t switch off plus it’s rest time i’ll start in a few week push iron and going out dark letting em free run and jogging side a motor building up for  october 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And my dogs semi fit all year, only time there’s any real difference is when I start lamping her and then j jist run her fit, but she ain’t unfit to start with as she with me all time 

mine bit  overweight i’ll get them sort a fit for october then it’s get em behind em all winter and get fit with em only way you will get proper fit for it 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

4 month blacky because they will be killing shit they don’t have a play mode don’t switch off plus it’s rest time i’ll start in a few week push iron and going out dark letting em free run and jogging side a motor building up for  october 

Don't you have some were you can jog them were there's no chance of a accident then mc