Jump to content

from now through the season


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I have to say, dogmans comment about the George Foreman will be a THL classic. 

let’s see who contributes to the thread wideboy and who comes out with daft comments 👍we don’t need another thread locked 

Link to post
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

let’s see who contributes to the thread wideboy and who comes out with daft comments 👍we don’t need another thread locked 

Imnot arguing with you, BUT you are the main reason treads are being locked. 
 

PS: you have to admit, it was funny. Every time I see a pickup, I’ll think of a grill😂

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Smashing reds said:

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

20210712_192112.jpg

20210707_083010.jpg

dropped a good bit a bulk after a winter on its back mate belter 👍

Edited by mC HULL
Link to post

Mc I give you  credit every pic you put up of your runners they  look well but you don't have a season as you hunt all year round 😉 and if it works for you then fair play but it's not for everyone and it's not a dig maybe you  don't need to be as kennel blind as you are 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Imnot arguing with you, BUT you are the main reason treads are being locked. 
 

PS: you have to admit, it was funny. Every time I see a pickup, I’ll think of a grill😂

a 3 square meter grill 2 and half foot deep 😂 ye i can see the comparison 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc I give you  credit every pic you put up of your runners they  look well but you don't have a season as you hunt all year round 😉 and if it works for you then fair play but it's not for everyone and it's not a dig maybe you  don't need to be as kennel blind as you are 

don’t have a season ? me adult dogs haven’t been off a lead since end a feb and won’t run out until october ? 

pups been free running from 9 week old and entered thereself as you’d expect 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Smashing reds said:

He's a big boy, needs to be ran light

plenty on him summer as you’d expect by january looks spot on see he’s been worked through👍

Edited by mC HULL
Link to post
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

don’t have a season ? me adult dogs haven’t been off a lead since end a feb and won’t run out until october ? 

pups been free running from 9 week old and entered thereself as you’d expect 

So your adults haven't been off a lead in 5 months 😑 why is that mc 

Link to post
33 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I have to say, dogmans comment about the George Foreman will be a THL classic. 

Tickled me, proper belly chuckled when I read it 😆

Just now, Blackmag said:

So your adults haven't been off a lead in 5 months 😑 why is that mc 

Cos it took him all season to get em back on lead 😁

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...