" Streaming " / Streamers ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for the simple things in life, like 'nesting' or tickling trout.  f****n hate all this unnecessary, modern bullshit everyone seems to think we actually need, these days!!  Not aimed direc

I used to have my collection in shirt boxes lined with cotton wool.  On top of the upright piano we had ?‍♀️ mother's cat scat one box off one time.  Can't remember but I think I would have done a Zum

You get them at parties and celebrations ,quite common actually ,surprised at your ignorance .

Posted Images

He served 9 weeks of his sentence, I don't think the 9 weeks will have bothered him, it's the lifetimes collection being confiscated that would have crushed him, he found a nightjars clutch ?

I used to have my collection in shirt boxes lined with cotton wool.  On top of the upright piano we had ?‍♀️ mother's cat scat one box off one time.  Can't remember but I think I would have done a Zuma at the time ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

llanbradach quarry furg,gwaelod/wern du way for buzzards and sparrow hawks along with the ruppera woods ??

Been peregrines nesting in qwaelod, and graig y hesg quarries for years.  Haven't been to either for a few years now though, so might not be there now.

• Like 1