One we bred

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? looks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

Some of you lads like a rough thing. 10/11 months old.  

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Belters.... top nic they are thing in the lefts a proper lump 

The two pups on the left, will be dogs for a certain couple of jobs but not really others. Hopefully the other two pups (Gus and the one tied to the fence above ) will be more all round animals. The one tied to the fence was probably the pick, but I gave it to my mate who bred my tan bitch thorn and gave her to me, she was the pick of that litter. 

5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Smart dogs, have them 3 at the bottom just had a 5 minute gruller on the slop trebled up ? blowing there nuts off, probably only just walked a 100 yards on the lead down the road ?

Witch 1 of u is Danny devito 

11 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Smart dogs, have them 3 at the bottom just had a 5 minute gruller on the slop trebled up ? blowing there nuts off, probably only just walked a 100 yards on the lead down the road ?

Aye that’s right mate, useless things. I blame the saluki in them myself. 

3 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Only having a laugh pal, I bet there good at what there bred for ?, put them to a good line of coursing dogs and you get more wind into them 

I know mate ? 

For the record, they all do have some good lines of coursing dog in them.

The two heavier tan pups were bred out of a half x bull grey so obviously heavier than the other two. 

The black rough dog at the start of the thread has some very good coursing blood on both sides, and both sire and dam have killed a lot of hares. Well past tense for the sire sadly. 

The sire to all of the tan pups (brother to sire to black pups) has also killed a lot of hares day and night.

• 3 weeks later...