Bull x stud

8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I wasn't meaning you buddy far from it at least you offered others to see him run that more than some do I hope you find something that fits but your offer is a good one ?

Ok no worries, thanks 

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright offering free service of my 5year old SH 5/8 3/8 to only SH bitches can see mine go if wanted His a big racy dog. Pm me for more info

3/8 dog and a couple of pups outta him to a 3/8 bitch. Pups would be 16 months now. 

I only keep bitches as a rule..get a good one and you will have your pick of studs,a wise man once told me,you get the bitches right,and everything else will fall into place ??

Posted Images

Just now, McVey said:

You make me chuckle, giving it the big one and you haven't even got a lurcher yourself.

Just be a big boy and admit you're not allowed one son, at least I've got a good excuse not to have a runner just yet, I think you might have to go on my ignore list dreamer. ?

Ok were I have I give it the big one .You don't know me and what's your excuse for not owning a runner  ? Please put me on that list ? because you bring nothing to this forum but again I will ask who knows you of here who have you been out with .in fact looking at your posts if you have done anything it's not a lot is it your very inexperienced aren't you ?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, McVey said:

You dishing out the wise cracks and haven't got a lurcher yourself, you couldn't make it up ffs. ?

I've said many a time why I've not committed to getting one, I haven't got the time to do a working lurcher justice.

Of course I could be like plenty on here, buy one, take it for the odd walk and pretend it's doing the business and getting out more than it really is.

Now that's all cleared, what lurcher did you end up getting lad, wasn't long ago when you was asking for any potential litters?

See your wrong again I asked about a lab pup not a lurcher ? and were I have made wise cracks ? maybe if you stayed of  here so much you could do one justice ? and I will ask again who knows you 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, McVey said:

Finally, it's Friday night and after days of ignoring me you've found your courage in a can and spoken up. ?

What dog did you say you had again Blacky, you never did spit it out. ?

At least be honest like me and tell us all you've got diddly squat.

You do have a thing for me don't you greb 

Greb I feel sorry for you I really do you say I don't have the time but you do it's just you like trolling lads on here all the time  and trying to bait them again I will ask as you have avoided the question umpteen times who knows you. you say I don't owe a runner just because I won't put a pic up I don't need to prove anything to a maig like you .a bin likker who doesn't even own anything why not try actually contributing to the site instead of your normal trolling

• Like 1