Bull x stud

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright offering free service of my 5year old SH 5/8 3/8 to only SH bitches can see mine go if wanted His a big racy dog. Pm me for more info

3/8 dog and a couple of pups outta him to a 3/8 bitch. Pups would be 16 months now. 

I only keep bitches as a rule..get a good one and you will have your pick of studs,a wise man once told me,you get the bitches right,and everything else will fall into place ??

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Nice pair them dm and there condition is  a credit to you that cream one would be my pick 

Was speaking to the lad that owns them and he reckons the black one is the better of the 2 but it's early days yet, they're still only 16 months. 

• Like 1
On 25/04/2022 at 15:15, Abullx said:

Alright offering free service of my 5year old SH 5/8 3/8 to only SH bitches can see mine go if wanted His a big racy dog. Pm me for more info

D03165EC-AD5C-4A4B-8F99-F7618F7194AF.png

Cracking bull x. Atb with him and studding him out looks like he has seen some graft

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Yes still early days as you say I'm sure they will do what's asked .is that the only litter out of your dog dm 

Just the one litter bm, couple of other lads asked about a service but their bitches weren't up to much so it never happened. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Just the one litter bm, couple of other lads asked about a service but their bitches weren't up to much so it never happened. 

Fair play dm and every credit to you  it's a shame when decent dogs are put on open stud instead of just being  put over selected bitches 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, McVey said:

Don't tell me, they are all a secret and you've got no pics..... ?

What's with wanting pics put up  all the time ? there's something not right with you go on buddy you stick some up of your past dogs and who knows you or been out with you 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Fair play dm and every credit to you  it's a shame when decent dogs are put on open stud instead of just being  put over selected bitches 

I know what you mean mate but I don’t know a lot people with bitches so had to ask about but mine won’t be going over every bitch offered 

• Like 1
Just now, Abullx said:

I know what you mean mate but I don’t know a lot people with bitches so had to ask about but mine won’t be going over every bitch offered 

I wasn't meaning you buddy far from it at least you offered others to see him run that more than some do I hope you find something that fits but your offer is a good one ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, McVey said:

Finally, it's Friday night and after days of ignoring me you've found your courage in a can and spoken up. ?

What dog did you say you had again Blacky, you never did spit it out. ?

At least be honest like me and tell us all you've got diddly squat.

Gred your not worth my time buddy ? I have met many messers in this game over the years and some very good geninue dog men   only difference is they actually owned a runner and brought them out  ?I don't or need to answer someone I don't know on a forum either you just looking for bites 

• Like 2