Keeping a season

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the privilege to work my dogs on some truly outstanding ground and in the best of company...would I f**k go back without an invite..not so long as I got a hole in my arse...lowest of the low?

2nd week of February we pull the plug, I think myself its only right, in fairness people that hunt on into march are only killing there own sport. Keepers and such well they have a job to do and a vix

Keeping numbers down wasnt the point atall as they are shot and controlled by other means by myself we was simply out for a bit of sport as he was struggling to get any himself, i have plenty of help

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gunter said:

Lol we used to walk about 10 miles id say to near the back of a town and head back the other side  prob left at about 8 come back at half 4 5 in morning  thank feck for cars lol 

f**k the cars you've got a set of legs haven't ya. If it's true about government  trying to get fuel motors of the road.. Them that can't afford an electric motor will be f****d lol.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

f**k the cars you've got a set of legs haven't ya. If it's true about government  trying to get fuel motors of the road.. Them that can't afford an electric motor will be f****d lol.

O yes ive used them just not forty mile worth in a night you should get a wee cart and do taxi runs  youll be making a fortune doing the airport runs lol youll have enough to have an electric car then..road runner meep meep

Edited by gunter
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, gunter said:

O yes ive used them just not forty mile worth in a night you should get a wee cart and do taxi runs  youll be making a fortune doing the airport runs lol youll have enough to have an electric car then..road runner meep meep

? Now we're talking

19travel-india1-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2022 at 13:25, TonyT said:

Thread started saying it’s time to put shovel 

away for the summer ?.

we’ve done lamping , power walking and a wellie 

review since

you can tell it’s summer ??

Hi do you live in Barnsley pal