Nice little collection

26 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I went to a car show yesterday (sorry pics are on my laptop and I'm at work on a tablet,) and there was a mini there with a Honda V-tech in it ffs ?

Cheers, D.

It's a great engine tbf 

17 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate built one same as that... And also got a mk 1 golf with VW engine in the front and hayabusa in the boot running rear wheels?

Lad by us has a civic type r engine mounted sideways in a 1275 gt...the metro mg turbo was a popular lump to use in the mini's back in the 90's?

The Honda k20 engine like in the s2000 or E p3 civic is a far superior engine than most people think.there a very reliable tuneable engine.i think there a great engine wouldn’t mind building another little race rocket myself using a k20 engine in a little Nissan micra k11 shape space frameing it running a crv gearbox so it’s 4x4 but ain’t got no workshop/garage no more an got to many kids that need use my spare time up lol 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

The Honda k20 engine like in the s2000 or E p3 civic is a far superior engine than most people think.there a very reliable tuneable engine.i think there a great engine wouldn’t mind building another little race rocket myself using a k20 engine in a little Nissan micra k11 shape space frameing it running a crv gearbox so it’s 4x4 but ain’t got no workshop/garage no more an got to many kids that need use my spare time up lol 

Can't beat the jap engine's imo?

• Like 3

He showed me his pride and joy in his house today.A 4cylinder H2 built by Alan Millyard.Followed Alan on Youtube for a couple of years.Amazing what the man builds in his shed using a hacksaw,metal ruler and files.Builds mental engines that people would struggle to build in a fully equiped engineering shop