M d Joe dog

47 minutes ago, dodger said:

Nice strong bitch??

She goes back to Juddys Wilkie on the sires side, and Tobey on the dams 

Did you ever see Wilkie mate, would have been good to see him on, I hear he got a late entry to the Forley, but Juddy had been caning him, and the dog wasn't right 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some strong stuff about, maybe too many using the well known name stud dogs, there'll be plenty of the same bloodline that not many people know of, old bitch will be 9 year old this summ

Young dog, strong,big head, takes a knock and is starting to show a great deal of promise

My mrs goes mad with me because I can always remember the dogs and any pups I have date of birth but not hers or our kids ?

Posted Images

I didn't see wilky drifter but I had a son out of him which was good ie wilky x tipper brother to kippers Joe that was on vid matching splodge I think it was. 

That wilky could take some stick couldn't he by sounds of it

17 minutes ago, dodger said:

I didn't see wilky drifter but I had a son out of him which was good ie wilky x tipper brother to kippers Joe that was on vid matching splodge I think it was. 

That wilky could take some stick couldn't he by sounds of it

They say he could stop them anywhere, and in number, bet your dog had a canny engine out of them two

44 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

They say he could stop them anywhere, and in number, bet your dog had a canny engine out of them two

them the ones mate when they kill em desert small hedgy tricky land 

• Like 1