Vile creatures

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the world we live in.  Everything is disposable. Respect for fcuk all. 

What give you the right to say what a woman can do with her body? It’s up to her    tin hat already on and waiting for the shit 

It's noone business what someone else chooses to do 

Posted Images

I was at the sinn feins door last week talking about hunting,an they lied straight to my face about abortion,I'm just off the phone to them,I'm meeting them later to tell them of there lies an my disgust at this situation.

Complete an utter lying b*****ds.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

What give you the right to say what a woman can do with her body? It’s up to her 

tin hat already on and waiting for the shit 

There's two bodies martyn,mother an baby,an the last I remember there's a father also.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, martyn2233 said:

So your rights over rules the womens choice? What if she was raped? 

It's not a choice imo,to murder your own child Martin,can we abort children when out of the womb,no we can't because that ironically would be murder,total hypocrisy.

Rapists should be killed instantly,so the women never has to see them again,an it would be better the child adopted than aborted.

Plenty of women have kept the child after rape,so don't think that's an excuse.

The child is still innocent no matter what,a child being aborted would make things worse for the women imo.

I know someone close who it happened to an she regrets aborting an has several affected here.

But here's the thing Martin,rape is under 1percent of reasons for abortion,the rest is just incoveinence,look at the stats.

• Like 1

I really truly sympathise with rape victims,its just the slags who abort for no reason other than incoveinence that f***ing kills me,aborting your own flesh an blood because you wouldn't be arsed to take care of them sends chills down my spine,an that is 95percents of abortions martyn

• Like 5