• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regular brushing activates the sebeceus glands, the oil glands in the skin. Also helps with muscle tone and lets you find any nicks or sores .? Cheers.

Stop cooking it's food? and swap the chicken for lamb,beef mince,odd egg,brown bread,tins of oily fish, sardines in tomato sauce ?

Whippets great house dogs and good little grafters ,me first dog was a whipper qnd I think a whippet will be what I get once me lurchers have gone.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They are usually lazy as sin mate that’s what makes them such good house dogs, an always looking sorry for themselves haha even my lurcher looks suicidal an that’s when she waggjng her tail ? you got new nettles growing anywhere? They cnuts for pups paws, drive pups crazy 

sore paws from counting cash mate ? your right though she does look fecking miserable wanker had me up at 5:30 whinging slung her out in the garden for couple hours, she did get done by some nettles other day whimpered for a while and walked like a her legs were on backwards ?

58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

sore paws from counting cash mate ? your right though she does look fecking miserable wanker had me up at 5:30 whinging slung her out in the garden for couple hours, she did get done by some nettles other day whimpered for a while and walked like a her legs were on backwards ?

There crackin wee dogs for kids had a grandson of that sooty Sam one the best dogs of any breed Iv ever had you wouldn’t no he was in the house but he’s one the best workers Iv ever had literally flung himself into things dunno about other strains of whippet but this wer thing was tough as old boots counting moneys no test for them 

9 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

There crackin wee dogs for kids had a grandson of that sooty Sam one the best dogs of any breed Iv ever had you wouldn’t no he was in the house but he’s one the best workers Iv ever had literally flung himself into things dunno about other strains of whippet but this wer thing was tough as old boots counting moneys no test for them 

So far so good mate she is a pleasure to own and don’t mind being pulled about by the kids she’s pampered to feck by em n all lol 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

So far so good mate she is a pleasure to own and don’t mind being pulled about by the kids she’s pampered to feck by em n all lol 

Whippets great house dogs and good little grafters ,me first dog was a whipper qnd I think a whippet will be what I get once me lurchers have gone.

• Like 2