2 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Ye she did mate been a good un pal never let me down her grand sire was tyke atb Longers01 

you never take out from her mate 

was a teenager watching pups from tyke run billy from him was abit the best i saw bull x wise out a loads since had years a fun with him been 99 2000 ish for a good few year plenty a men rated tyke highly didn’t they 

try getting terry out this season young tom m come out this season just gone first slip bambi ? said just like when kids ? 

struggle to find the fox we used to now days though longers don’t you just not there any more 

the bitch looked very similar to billy he was a tad taller at about 28 tts what were her dam mate 

Ye i owned billy as a young dog and his litter sister maggy only 2 out litter farther to them was tyke and we put tyke back to maggy to get a dog called Kane what’s farther to my old bitch mother to her was a bitch called amber from Beverly ye i had a accidental mating to my Wheaton bull greyhound a couple of my mates have got them atb Longers01 

618C4717-134D-490E-BA78-3E16D7C0AC9C.jpeg

2A2E7488-11B2-43F7-8E5E-3D3C7DE16455.jpeg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Ye i owned billy as a young dog and his litter sister maggy only 2 out litter farther to them was tyke and we put tyke back to maggy to get a dog called Kane what’s farther to my old bitch mother to her was a bitch called amber from Beverly ye i had a accidental mating to my Wheaton bull greyhound a couple of my mates have got them atb Longers01 

618C4717-134D-490E-BA78-3E16D7C0AC9C.jpeg

2A2E7488-11B2-43F7-8E5E-3D3C7DE16455.jpeg

went out with maggie a few times with shaun was after she had broke her leg  still ran well to be fair she was nice and racey billy was as well but had big strong head didn’t he seen him kill stacks and stacks over the years some funny times lew was a head the ball ? took it beating slipped it on a fallow killed it in front a the guns gamekeeper was going mental lew had cut the lead said it snapped but the other bit wasn’t on the dogs collar made him carry the c**t about 4 mile back to his house ? another time the was fuming with us taking the fox and deer so while keeper was in the pub we took a few took tails left em on his door step next day they went to lews leathered him and smashed his car up ?i can still hear and see him now when he do daft things billy billy ow no billy ?  character