Set myself alittle goal

I have massive respect for anyone who steps into a ring. Every man thinks he can fight and thinks it will come naturally, it really doesn't for most people. Fighting is absolutely exhausting. 

I've tried boxing and sparring and I really just can't do it, no matter how calmly and gentley someone tries to spar with me I just automatically throw my elbows up and cover my head then do a weird one armed windmill. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I have massive respect for anyone who steps into a ring. Every man thinks he can fight and thinks it will come naturally, it really doesn't for most people. Fighting is absolutely exhausting. 

I've tried boxing and sparring and I really just can't do it, no matter how calmly and gentley someone tries to spar with me I just automatically throw my elbows up and cover my head then do a weird one armed windmill. 

The ole windmills won many a pub fight my friend??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Between about 16 and 24 I had a bout  every Saturday night nearly in various venues , nightclubs , hotels , taxi ranks , pizza shops , I lost most of them on stoppages but to be fair I blame the judges . ??

always the same with you squaddies ? big barracks near me always squaddies in the pubs clubs every weekend some good sport to be fair and when you licked em and got collar felt only ever be breach a the peace or drunk and disorderly ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

always the same with you squaddies ? big barracks near me always squaddies in the pubs clubs every weekend some good sport to be fair and when you licked em and got collar felt only ever be breach a the peace or drunk and disorderly ? 

Lol behave thiself

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol behave thiself

?  like shooting fish in a barrel ? 

only once ever close to coming a cropper i still don’t know how or why  a few were from samoa or fijian strong and could really take some stick ? f**k knows what the was doing with british squaddies 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?  like shooting fish in a barrel ? 

only once ever close to coming a cropper i still don’t know how or why  a few were from samoa or fijian strong and could really take some stick ? f**k knows what the was doing with british squaddies 

?????

• Haha 2