On 06/03/2022 at 20:56, Bird Catcher said:

New to the forum 

Anybody on here using milbro or milbro style forks with squares or tubes ? Been using same for 49 yrs. And would never change 

Change it up a bit and learn mate, if you can hit anything with those old square bands you should be like Robin Hood with some of the newer tubes and flat bands, nothing wrong with the fork after all it’s a Y shape but modern elastics are far superior to the old stuff ??

• Like 1

Quite rate the orange dub dub, but haven’t had any decent square for years last lot I bought was as horrible as the stuff we got as kids, but I think Darren off here had some really nice red square stuff a while back ??

On 11/03/2022 at 16:01, Greyman said:

Quite rate the orange dub dub, but haven’t had any decent square for years last lot I bought was as horrible as the stuff we got as kids, but I think Darren off here had some really nice red square stuff a while back ??

That dub dub is ok for 10mm lead but im currently shooting 16mm lead amd 14mm steel u need funny elastic to chuck that sort of stuff. I know everyone says u shouldnt need shot that big but i just like it ome thing with tube though some bits in a roll of it are good and others are rubbish i had a squirrel look at me and laugh today wheres before that shot dozens same mame of tube just a different bit.

its easy to get good with flatband its a whole different skill to have a good day with a cut natural fork sqaure or tube and big leads but its in my opinion its alot more of a laugh for meself and the dogs

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sadly 40 years of plastering ave left my shoulders a bit wank, so a bit of 1m flat/ orange dub and 12mm lead is about as much as I can manage for any length of time nowadays ?

know the feeling mate?. wrists are fxxked with arthritis, found precise.65 a nice easy draw and hits 9.5mm steel hard, so I stick with this. 

• Like 1