Big Gus

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

wheaton and deerhound both useless in your words sheep ? 

what was you thinking mate ? 

Aye to be fair I’ve never had owt to do with deerhound or wheaten .... but I like the bitch a lot. And the sire and his blood speak for themselves. I had the sires litter brother and he turned a lot of heads and killed more gear in a season than a lot of dogs do in their life times. So it’s a gamble I’m willing to take. Have two litter brothers, one I’m running on abs one my close mate is running on. He also has the brother to my red bitch. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye to be fair I’ve never had owt to do with deerhound or wheaten .... but I like the bitch a lot. And the sire and his blood speak for themselves. I had the sires litter brother and he turned a lot of heads and killed more gear in a season than a lot of dogs do in their life times. So it’s a gamble I’m willing to take. Have two litter brothers, one I’m running on abs one my close mate is running on. He also has the brother to my red bitch. 

?pups gleaming mate solid little thing 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

All the best with that mate it’s a cracker be bit of bone n weight behind that..... was my da,s nickname that but wee instead a big.... go on gus

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

All the best with that mate it’s a cracker be bit of bone n weight behind that..... was my da,s nickname that but wee instead a big.... go on gus

Get on Gus! I picked two pups at five weeks mate, one thicker set and one racier. My mate bred by red bitch a d kept a red dog, he got the heavier pup out of that breeding and I got the racier one, so I gave him the racy pup out of this breeding and i had the thicker set one. So we should have a real nice lot of pups to go into next season with. You can’t beat good friends. 

let’s hope big Gus does wee Gus name proud. He will have every chance. 

I meant to ask which part of of the last great kingdom are ye from ? 

Edited by SheepChaser
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Get on Gus! I picked two pups at five weeks mate, one thicker set and one racier. My mate bred by red bitch a d kept a red dog, he got the heavier pup out of that breeding and I got the racier one, so I gave him the racy pup out of this breeding and i had the thicker set one. So we should have a real nice lot of pups to go into next season with. You can’t beat good friends. 

let’s hope big Gus does wee Gus name proud. He will have every chance. 

I meant to ask which part of of the last great kingdom are ye from ? 

From glasgow live in Perthshire mate 

On 24/02/2022 at 20:55, SheepChaser said:

His sire is saluki bull grey, brother to the dog I had killed lamping at the start of the season, and dam is wheaten grey deer grey Lurcher. 

Nice pup chaser reckon that salukis gonna f**k that breed up though turn them into kurs

• Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...