HW110

Well after a mess up at the Gun shop and not being able to get an s400, and then yesterday getting a new Kral dazzle, I couldn't get on with it at all!

So today it went back to the shop and ended up walking away with a new HW110, now just to get some mounts and give it a try.

Massive thank you to Jimmy for helping me get it today rather then the end of the month, and massive thank you to Sean for taking me and giving alot of advice!

20220129_133157.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Good little guns I loved my black one then the laminate came out so scratched the itch sold my black and bought the lam.......wasn't as nice as the soft touch to shoulder. 

Completely agree, I enjoyed the black ones I had but just could not get on with the laminate stock, wish I had never sold my last black .177.

Phil

• Like 2
1 hour ago, philpot said:

Completely agree, I enjoyed the black ones I had but just could not get on with the laminate stock, wish I had never sold my last black .177.

Phil

Probably one of the only rifle I actually enjoyed shooting it was spot on mine was .177 too. 

On 30/01/2022 at 06:20, JayB0 said:

So I'm guessing from everyone's comments it's a good rifle then?

On 30/01/2022 at 07:30, ZacB said:

Great air rifle, have one in 177 used for rats in the main. Very quiet, hope you enjoy?

Mine was blisteringly accurate, and the quietest air rifle I've owned/heard, or not heard lol.  But sold it on after I had to send it back, twice, with that stupid power drop nonsense.  Lost faith/confidence with it after that.  A real shame, as I loved everything about it.

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Mine was blisteringly accurate, and the quietest air rifle I've owned/heard, or not heard lol.  But sold it on after I had to send it back, twice, with that stupid power drop nonsense.  Lost faith/confidence with it after that.  A real shame, as I loved everything about it.

I've been looking into this incase mine goes the same way, but there is a place called HWtunning that fix they issue for £70 if I'm correct bud.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Half the problem with power drop is a dirty barrel . When I had mine had to pull through every 300 or so pellets . 
After about 4 times doing this then it stayed at 11.6 ftlbs 

Did you ever have to send yours back, v man? 

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Yes went back twice , them read on another forum about cleaning the barrel more often than normal 

Strangely enough my two 'K' versions were as good as gold, never a hint of trouble but when I got the 'K' laminate, power level went crazy almost from the start to the point that I was not prepared to take it back. 

Phil

• Like 1

Well sorted his scope out for him took it off lol

And replaced it with my new camo scope 

And a new set of mounts 

Gave him the rifle after I fitted my carbon fibre pod to it as well 

Put a target up and he blew the bull out of the target told him to empty the mag into it nearly every one was pellet on pellet 

Only 18 yrds but its on point now 

Told him what to do as its probably going to be off at 30 to 40 yrds 

REMEMBER THERE MINE WHEN I WANT IT BACK 

NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES ON SCOPES OR POD 

no pressure like ???

Atvbjimmy ???